The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2380
You know when it's a packed house and this much noise for the emirates cup that times are better..

Two signings away <3
mertesacker and podolski shouldnt even still be on holiday. campbell played more minutes than them and at a much faster pace.
Reply 2382
Original post by Peggles_*
Isn't it on Arsenal Player?

Posted from TSR Mobile

that's commentary only I think
Original post by SHOO
You know when it's a packed house and this much noise for the emirates cup that times are better..

Two signings away <3

Full of tourists and kids who spend all the match chanting "stand up if you hate Tottenham"

The comments on AFTV yesterday on the Mexican Wave video really were laughable. Talking about how they love the Emirates Cup because it's full of 'die hards' LOL!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Giroud do you think you are Adebayor?! STAY ONSIDE FFS.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2385
Full of tourists and kids who spend all the match chanting "stand up if you hate Tottenham"

The comments on AFTV yesterday on the Mexican Wave video really were laughable. Talking about how they love the Emirates Cup because it's full of 'die hards' LOL!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I was just thinking that hopefully the regular fans will liven the atmosphere up this season.

It was cute how some fans tried singing yesterday & most of the people there didn't even know the words LOL
Does anyone know why they ddn't sign Suarez?
I love Giroud but hes such a liability FFS. Its infuriating
also why is the premiership more prestigous than the fa cup
Pretty sure we're going to finish outside the top five this season. Even with Sanchez. United are looking a lot better, Liverpool are staying strong, City and Chelsea are pretty much guaranteed it and Everton/Tottenham are looking like serious contenders as well. I just don't think there's enough about our squad any more.
The witch hunt for Giroud has already started early. He's once again being scapegoated for a poor collective performance. There's a lack cohesion in our play, the midfield feels unbalanced.
If a team wins the PL and FA CUP what will happen?
Original post by sevchenko
The witch hunt for Giroud has already started early. He's once again being scapegoated for a poor collective performance. There's a lack cohesion in our play, the midfield feels unbalanced.
He's been caught offside too often and shouldve tested the keeper imo. Other than Chambers nobody's looked great to me so far
Original post by sevchenko

It's not a witch hunt if it's true.

He's good enough to finish in the top 4, not good enough to win the league. I don't know how anyone can suggest otherwise.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by deborarosa
If a team wins the PL and FA CUP what will happen?

The team that finishes 2nd plays them.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well, that wasn't in the script.

Set pieces once again. Koscielny absolutely nowhere near him!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2396
Come on a draw would win us a trophy already lol
Reply 2397
Falcao goes to Madrid.. Where does benzema go 😏😏
Original post by alittlehelp
He's been caught offside too often and shouldve tested the keeper imo. Other than Chambers nobody's looked great to me so far

It's not a witch hunt if it's true.

He's good enough to finish in the top 4, not good enough to win the league. I don't know how anyone can suggest otherwise.

As we saw yesterday our midfield is key. Sanogo basically had to tap goals in. We should be looking at our midfield instead and our problem on the left

No one here has said a word about Ramsey, he's been anonymous and has been disposes a couple times too.
Reply 2399
Arsenal will pick up in the second half. The mid field will be more composed

Latest