The Student Room Group
why do you expect us to know?
Are you living in Knightsbridge?
Reply 3
Original post by Secretnerd123
why do you expect us to know?

i thought there might have been a logical reason i was unaware of...
Reply 4
Original post by How Are You?
Are you living in Knightsbridge?

no i just find it peculiar. surely the weather is better in the south of france, no?
Reply 5
That is just soo random :/
Original post by barneystin

well most arabs tend to be rich and knightsbridge is quite a posh area
Reply 7
Original post by Secretnerd123
well most arabs tend to be rich and knightsbridge is quite a posh area

but so is Monaco, and the weather isnt so crap either!
Reply 8

Saudi Arabian summers are too hot, so the mega wealthy live in London during summer.
Rich, expensive area which they can afford to live/spend money in.
It's London, the most renowned city in the world. Of course they would want to live there.
Its where all the main shops for the wealthy are . They can check into hotels in west london and everything is nearby. No point getting a mansion in surrey went you want to be in the city.

As for Monaco its very expensive so you spend all your money on Hotels and far less to do compared to a global city like London. Also London is bigger im sure plenty go to monaco aswell.

Also rich arabs speak english and the UK and UK shops are more well known in the arab world. No point on going on holiday to the hamptons if no one backhome is impressed
but so is Monaco, and the weather isnt so crap either!

Monaco is nice, but London is the billionaire capital of the world. Its where you go to show off, the most fashionable place for the hyper rich. Besides if they wanted nice weather they'd stay in Arabia.
Original post by Copperknickers
Monaco is nice, but London is the billionaire capital of the world. Its where you go to show off, the most fashionable place for the hyper rich. Besides if they wanted nice weather they'd stay in Arabia.

I stay in the Marriott Park Lane when I go to London and the cars you see in the summer are incredible. One guy had hired 3 suites for 3 months, as well as flying over his Hummer and Lamborghini. These guys have wealth you cannot begin to imagine.

Quick Reply

Latest