The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
Vermaelen has officiallly agreed to join Barcelona as confirmed by

http://www.arsenal.com/home

Will miss you mate.

according to Dean he silently told the club he wanted a move in April. There were no public statements or press leaks. Very respectable by our captain.
15 million though :rofl:
Why am I so emosh over this man.
Original post by barneystin
according to Dean he silently told the club he wanted a move in April. There were no public statements or press leaks. Very respectable by our captain.

Extremely respectable. Glad he's going to one of the best clubs in the world, truly deserved.

15 million though :rofl:

:cool: Venga's a boss.
Eriksen is too good for Spurs lol, just did some dirty ball and then Townsend tried a Henry finish but put it wide :laugh:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Extremely respectable. Glad he's going to one of the best clubs in the world, truly deserved.

He's going to Liverpool?!?!?!

edit: my bad you said one of the best
I honestly remember Vermaelen always telling the media how much he wanted to work his way back into the starting XI instead of continuously be frustrated about being on the bench, best season was his first in my opinion then his career got hindered by injuries, never the same since.

Wish him all the best at Barca :smile:
He's going to Liverpool?!?!?!

edit: my bad you said one of the best

:rofl: lol stop before they bombard this thread with reasons why you're 'wrong' haha.

Original post by TheInvincibles14
Eriksen is too good for Spurs lol, just did some dirty ball and then Townsend tried a Henry finish but put it wide :laugh:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Are they playing now?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think at one point he said, he would only leave Ajax if it was for Barca... how do you end from that to ending up at Spurs :rofl:
First time time there's been no Dutch speaker in the Arsenal side since 1996. Feels bad man. Unless Wenger secretly speaks it fluently, which he almost certainly does.

Best of luck to Tommy V though, he'll be remembered well.
(edited 9 years ago)
Hopefully Mertesacker takes the armband instead of the Spanish Cleverly.
****ing right, my brother just got me a ticket for the game tomorrow !

Arsenal at Wemerley, happy days are here again
Original post by Mr Smurf
Hopefully Mertesacker takes the armband instead of the Spanish Cleverly.

Lol it's clear there is only one candidate for captain.....Giroud. Keep the trend going.

Posted from TSR Mobile
:rofl: lol stop before they bombard this thread with reasons why you're 'wrong' haha.

Are they playing now?

Yea just finished they won 2-1. Eric Dier looks a good signing.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

eric dier has been alright too, schalke are doing better than i expected tbh.
I wish Tommy well he was nice never complained about not playing, never moaned to the press AND didn't force a transfer like some people *cough* Fabregas *cough*.

Wait wait, you're actually crying?
Original post by Kruz

Wait wait, you're actually crying?

time on the month enit.
Original post by Peggles_*
Lol it's clear there is only one candidate for captain.....Giroud. Keep the trend going.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Doesn't work. Usually we sell our captain to top clubs. If Giroud were captain he would break the trend because no-one would want him :biggrin:

It's the cheek bones. We are seriously lacking in the chiseled good looks department now.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2879
Bayern, Barca, Madrid.. Even dourtmond are going to be ridiculously strong in Europe this season :/

Latest