The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Chambers has been so good.
Reply 3041
We almost just got caught out exactly how we use to last season. The problem is not solved
Chambers was left for dead there
Sanchez, that ball
Ramsey :sogood:
Reply 3045
RAMSEYY!!!!!
another quality goal
well done sanogo.

you needed that with city increasing in pressure.
you surely have this game now, well deserved guys :smile:
Reply 3048
So much class from ramsey

Don't take anything away from Sanogo, I said he'd come stronger by time
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: <3 got to love ramsey

+ great play from sanogo
yaya not tracking back as a dmf leading to a goal. surprise.
Reply 3051
Great ball by Sanchez !
Reply 3052
**** me..

Honestly

**** me
Original post by baconbutty
You're chatting a load of *******s aren't you. I conveniently forgot them because they are in the first team **** me I was right about you from day 1 wasn't I an irrational butch feminist.

What the **** has Campbell got to do with anything have I swapped to some sort of reality where I just said Campbell was first team 10 mins ago or are you chatting out your arse again

wouldreadagain/10
Sanogo's style of play and actually ability to go in behind with Alexis' pace is making us look a little dangerous
Reply 3055
See here's what I mean about Giroud..

He'll be the perfect player to bring on around the 75th minute, if we still have the lead

He'll hold the ball high up the field, he'll roll around.. Waste time etc etc

This doesn't mean I'm suggesting that I'm ok with having sanogo as a first striker - I mean we need to buy another ST
Reply 3056
I thought we were going to get over run in the midfield :rolleyes:
Reply 3057
Original post by SHOO
See here's what I mean about Giroud..

He'll be the perfect player to bring on around the 75th minute, if we still have the lead

He'll hold the ball high up the field, he'll roll around.. Waste time etc etc

This doesn't mean I'm suggesting that I'm ok with having sanogo as a first striker - I mean we need to buy another ST

If Giroud had been on he'd of lost the ball Sanogo assisted and Ramsey would have never scored that 2nd goal

edit : ****, Giroud's warming up. Would rather bring AOC on!!
Original post by Luke_Mckeown

that being said, you're playing so well that i doubt the score would be any different even if the city first team were playing.

It would be. I mean they have literally 3/4 of their first 11 playing, it would be a completely different game. Arsenal are playing well though of course.
Moyes won it last year...

Latest