The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

arsenal fan tv :rofl:
Reply 3281
Original post by barneystin
arsenal fan tv :rofl:

It's decent. Nothing extreme like Redmen TV saying " ****ing uncensored" every video.
Original post by Peggles_*
It's the accent. The accent is vile.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I just moved to mersyside to for work, having lived in london before

Dont mention the accent..

Most grating thing ive come across since moving..

even worse then seeing all these kids walk around in liverpool 3rd kits, which are just hideous..

And even worse then the awful and cheesey liverpool memebership adverts in all the train stations..

And even worse then having a liverpool kit shop around every corner..
Original post by Kruz
[video="youtube;jznTqWgcq_8"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jznTqWgcq_8&feature=youtu.be&app=desktop[/video]

"give you the suck"

does that mean what I think it means
nah.

:rofl:
Reply 3285
Original post by manchesterunited15
"give you the suck"

does that mean what I think it means

Course it does. Scousers, what do you expect?
Reply 3286
nah.

:rofl:

loool hahaha
Original post by SHOO
I don't know if it's the confidence, the accent, or what he says that's making me cringe. Either way.. *cringe*

"I said Liverpool will get sheakhooond and look what we did we got sheakhooond"

😂😂

Also:-
Man United 3 - 1 Liverpool:
"It's only a friendly"

Liverpool 4 - 0 Dourtmond's third team
"We're gonna win the treble"

LOL you can laugh at Scousers all day the cuties

I agree. Delusional group of people.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by fallen_acorns
I just moved to mersyside to for work, having lived in london before

Dont mention the accent..

Most grating thing ive come across since moving..

even worse then seeing all these kids walk around in liverpool 3rd kits, which are just hideous..

And even worse then the awful and cheesey liverpool memebership adverts in all the train stations..

And even worse then having a liverpool kit shop around every corner..

:rofl: There are 2 stores in central Liverpool, and one in Anfield (and why you'd go there for any reason other than to watch a match, I don't know)

Man like Xihroo,
look at that run after the goal - it's like the gawdly confidence came descending straight from heaven onto the handsome french bastard as soon as the ball hit the net.

Giwu to net more than Costa quotethegizad
Giroud won't get more than 12 league goals :moon:

'quote the god'
Everyone else saw the replay after the goal

this is what jeroo saw

...can this season hurry up and start ffs
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Thugnificent.
Everyone else saw the reply after the goal

this is what jeroo saw

...can this season hurry up and start ffs

omg pls stop.

we all know giroud cant finish like that. you dont develop finishing ability like that in one pre season in your late 20s.

its like my man Claude said on Arsenal Fan TV Crouch scores goals like that, doesn't make him a good player does it.
omg pls stop.

we all know giroud cant finish like that. you dont develop finishing ability like that in one pre season in your late 20s.

its like my man Claude said on Arsenal Fan TV Crouch scores goals like that, doesn't make him a good player does it.

[video="youtube;PdhtIK98iYE"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdhtIK98iYE[/video]

dont play with me boy

G-Woo has had them bangers in his locker for a while.

dont play with me boy

I agree Giru finishing is quite good it always has been. He isn't clicnal that's the problem

One of my favs

[video="youtube;hWZAWbBz0Ug"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWZAWbBz0Ug[/video]
(edited 9 years ago)
[video="youtube;PdhtIK98iYE"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdhtIK98iYE[/video]

dont play with me boy

watching a player 90 mins week in, week out for 2 years > less than 4 minute youtube comp (off which near 10% was an introduction)

come on son you been doing the education. you know this. Giroud is not Walt Disney.

As long as Giroud only starts in League Cup games and against Burnley its all hakuna matata though.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by sevchenko
x

everyone can hit a banger once in a while. it doesn't mean anything if there's no consistency behind it.

lets not forget:
1. first choice striker for Arsenal and the amount of minutes he plays
2. the midfield he sits in front of and the amount of chances which they create for him

and for a 6ft 4 guy he doesnt score many headers does he
(edited 9 years ago)
watching a player 90 mins week in, week out for 2 years > less than 4 minute youtube comp (off which near 10% was an introduction)

come on son you been doing the education. you know this. Giroud is not Walt Disney.

I hear ya brah. Was giving props to the lad - no one on tsr hate Jiwu more than me.
everyone can hit a banger once in a while. it doesn't mean anything if there's no consistency behind it.

lets not forget:
1. first choice striker for Arsenal and the amount of minutes he plays
2. the midfield he sits in front of and the amount of chances which they create for him

and for a 6ft 4 guy he doesnt score many headers does he

That's Giroud's problem, not being clinical, that the only real criticism I can land at him.

He's a natural finisher. The technique he employs when finishing is quite excellent.

He doesn't score of lot of headers because he's a player who relies heavily on his technique and playing with the ball on the ground at his feet.

Wenger has taught him how to use his strength more, This is what makes Giroud a cut above regular target men such as Carroll, Bony and Lambert
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 3299
Original post by sevchenko
That's Giroud's problem, not being clinical, that the only real criticism I can land at him.

He's a natural finisher. The technique he employs when finishing is quite excellent.

Agree here.

He is a good player to have by all means. If his convertion rate improves, there is no reason why he can't bag 25+ goals this season. Pace doesn't matter any more, not with Sanchez, Walcott, Ox & Campbell.

I have a weird feeling though, that this season he's really gonna step up. I think he recognises that he isn't the most popular with the fans and so he will feel like he has a point to prove. I think his celebration after his goal yesterday proved it..

He gets enough chances to score pretty much once a game (literally tap ins), and if he does that.. He can get a lot of goals for us.
(edited 9 years ago)

Latest