The Student Room Group

What were you doing in 2007?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
2007 was a very good year for me

Isle of Wight trip
Finished year 6 (really enjoyed my primary school days)
Met some cousins for the first time in my life
Settled into secondary school decently

None of which seem exciting today but I was 11 years old then and a lot happier then I am today

Posted from TSR Mobile
I was 8 then.. erm.. in year 3/4 I think. All I can remember is avoiding the swimming classes we had to go to :lol:
i was 15 in 2007 and started dating my first serious boyfriend. i had alot of firsts that year.. :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I was an innocent little choirboy :tongue:
I just got my Xbox 360 with Xbox live gold and was instantly hooked and amazed with online gaming, only being 11 at the time I was still in primary school so I literally could spend every waking hour playing games when I wasn't at school or sleeping, my birthday that year I got Halo 3 and from that point on all I can say is that I had the freakin greatest online years you could have, sounds weird I know, but it was a great ride

Don't even play video games now, but looking back I don't regret any of those excessive amount of hours I spent playing online.
Reply 105
I was 14, generally hating life at the time.
Finishing primary school and performing in West End musicals :smile:
Your mother
Original post by Black Rose
I was 8 then.. erm.. in year 3/4 I think. All I can remember is avoiding the swimming classes we had to go to :lol:

Did you get away with it all the time?
I was going into year 6 and I was happy that I was nearly done with primary school. I absolutely hated that school.
I was going into year 5. Just started to get saxophone lessons and most importantly enjoying the golden age of YouTube xD

Posted from TSR Mobile
I was 10, leaving brownies and a year 5 moving from my second primary school to Duke's Middle School!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I wasn't even born then...
I was 20 and about 6 weeks into basic training, I had recently drank another mans urine from a cup for the first time, but not the last I assure you :cool:
I was 7 years old and about to go to France with my best friend at the time.
I was in year 5 and I finally became friends with my bully in primary school. In fact I am still friend with him today.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I was a bratty little 11 year old who didn't realize my mom was always doing the right things for me yet I always rebelled against her. Absolutely horrifying.

Quick Reply

Latest