The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Fantasy Football League 2014/15

Scroll to see replies

It is a ripoff that I have to pay for the app on iphone when I bought last year's app.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Team name: Quaid in China
Original post by Undisclosed 15
It is a ripoff that I have to pay for the app on iphone when I bought last year's app.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I just save the link to my home screen - the Premier League is rich enough without my hard earned dough!
IN.
Half an hour to go...
Can;t decide between Lamela/Eriksen or Coutinho, I already have Sturridge and have no Spurs cover but it's Coutinho
Original post by little_wizard123
Welcome back!

To register, go to http://fantasy.premierleague.com and use the following league code:

Spoiler

Current league members:

Spoiler

Current money league entrants:

Spoiler

Here is the link to the previous thread:

Spoiler

And a link to the Fantasy World Cup, if anybody is interested in knowing how it went :wink: :

Spoiler

And copied from the previous thread:

Registrations will only be accepted if you post your team name in this thread. You have until the start of the season to do so or you will be removed from the league. This is to prevent randoms joining who have gained access to the code. Anyone who has not submitted their team name and is in the Head to Head league will be removed before the league kicks off.

To ensure that only proper members of TSR are in the league, you should ensure that you have a post count of 500 or more (from anywhere within TSR) by the end of September. Don't be put off by this as it may change or be scrapped altogether to save me time from going through and removing people.

Finally, for the H2H leagues: there are three divisions of 20 teams. The top 6 (+2 others) go into the top division next year. After 19 weeks (the halfway point), the top 3 in each league will be entered into a 'Champions League' for the final 18 weeks.

Good luck to everybody, apart from Colbert.

James A - The Magic XI
**** man, how do you switch formation to three attacking? I forgot :s-smilie:

EDIT : nevermind, I figured it out!

I was initially dragging and dropping players from the bench :lol: forgot about the substitute player button lol
(edited 9 years ago)
Will Glen Johnson likely be a regular starter for Liverpool, anyone know?
Switced to Mata from Silva - Uniteds fixtures too good not go have him

I was weighing up whether Toure would be worth the buy, thought I'd sacrifice one player in my team for a signing like him (cost 11.5 mil I think).

Do hope I haven't shot myself in the foot :lol: I need consistent points scorers rather than someone that scores loads of points on one weekend then just gets no points for another few weeks !

From past experience, you can't win leagues on here without taking a few risks
In.

Bony & Clyne

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by CupidStunt
In.

Bony & Clyne

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've had that team name for a year, pick something else :sad:
Let the game begin !
Reply 1154
Original post by sr90
Put it this way - if you got Fabregas, what would you do with the extra £1m?

Ended up using Fab and was able to bring in Mata too as a result.

Fabregas - Ramsay - Mata - Siggurdsson - Eriksen :coma:

Rooney and Giroud uptop.
Original post by iRush
Ended up using Fab and was able to bring in Mata too as a result.

Fabregas - Ramsay - Mata - Siggurdsson - Eriksen :coma:

Rooney and Giroud uptop.

I did Hazard > Fab in the end as well. Managed to squeeze a City striker in.

Also, loads of places are reporting that Bojan won't start today. Lolz.

Original post by Deshi
Can;t decide between Lamela/Eriksen or Coutinho, I already have Sturridge and have no Spurs cover but it's Coutinho

I went for Coutinho as a differencial last season. It went badly :sad:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 1156
Original post by sr90
I did Hazard > Fab in the end as well. Managed to squeeze a City striker in.

Also, loads of places are reporting that Bojan won't start today. Lolz.

lol I had Dzeko when I had Hazard but I wasn't sure if Jovetic would start or Dzeko. I'll bring one of them in soon. I just picked Bojan for the bench. Also read Mou said he will pick the fittest XI and because Hazard and Belgium went far in the World Cup he hinted they might not start. So Fabregas seemed safer imo.
Black and Lingard :eek4:
And it begins.

Everyone was saying that Reece James maggot was going to start in the United thread, useless bunch, he better not come on for a few minutes at the end.
Ahh forget to join the league

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest