The Student Room Group

I'm A Vain African....Ask Me Anything ??

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Shanzii
I will defo but I ain't the most prettiest girl in world so bear that I mind

Aww babes, I am sure you are! Everyone is beautiful! x
Original post by Shanzii
You should. Engineering is a great career. You can apply for a mixture of Unis inside and outside of London

I would like to study children's nursing and I'm from England

Where are you from ?

you didn't tell me where you're from
Original post by Shanzii
I think they are. People just won't admit that they are narcissist, vain and proud.
I think I am but on a small scale

That comment just proved you are a truthful person! I respect that trait in a person. :smile: I noticed you said you liked Belgium, do you speak/ write in French? I love the French language, hence why I am curious.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 83
What language do you think in?
Reply 84
Original post by Elm Tree
you didn't tell me where you're from

Sorry I'm from Sierra Leone :biggrin::biggrin:
Reply 85
Original post by 99DeadBaboons
Ooooh.... Steak, no duck in plum sauce, no burritos... No! Sushi! And Dr Pepper. And more sushi! :biggrin:

What's your favourite animal/ideal pet?

Lool :tongue:
I would love to have a meerkat as a pet
I don't know why but I think they're cute

What about you ??
Original post by Shanzii
Lool :tongue:
I would love to have a meerkat as a pet
I don't know why but I think they're cute

What about you ??

Yikes! They have meerkats in an enclosure in a big pet shop where I live. Those things look so surprisingly vicious. They're always hissing and clawing at each other. Freaked me out :tongue:
I'd love ferrets :biggrin: (though as I say it I realise they're not a million miles away from meerkats :tongue: )
Reply 87
Original post by godd
What language do you think in?

English unfortunately since it's the only language I can speak in
Reply 88
Original post by Vanny17
That comment just proved you are a truthful person! I respect that trait in a person. :smile: I noticed you said you liked Belgium, do you speak/ write in French? I love the French language, hence why I am curious.

I plan on learning how speak French fluently as I thoroughly enjoyed when learning GCSE French
Original post by Shanzii
I think that everyone is beautiful too

Oh my you do take selfies :biggrin: Very pretty
Reply 90
Original post by Reluctant Economist
Oh my you do take selfies :biggrin: Very pretty

Hehe Thank you :colondollar:
Original post by Shanzii
Sorry I'm from Sierra Leone :biggrin::biggrin:

Ahh cool, I have a good friends who's also from there

I'm from Eritrea
Original post by Shanzii
I plan on learning how speak French fluently as I thoroughly enjoyed when learning GCSE French

Awesome :ahee: I love the French language so much, that I would love to live in France permanently , but I am not courageous enough to go alone. I am very close to my family as well, so upping and moving there, would be out of my comfort zone and i'd feel lonely lol. :redface:
Reply 93
Original post by Shanzii
English unfortunately since it's the only language I can speak in

What language do you think bilinguals think in?
Reply 94
Original post by 99DeadBaboons
Yikes! They have meerkats in an enclosure in a big pet shop where I live. Those things look so surprisingly vicious. They're always hissing and clawing at each other. Freaked me out :tongue:
I'd love ferrets :biggrin: (though as I say it I realise they're not a million miles away from meerkats :tongue: )

Oh my ! You just made meerkats sound very scary lol
Reply 95
Original post by Elm Tree
Ahh cool, I have a good friends who's also from there

I'm from Eritrea

Really ? Cool
My mother has a friend from Erithea, I've been told that your cuisine is delicious :smile::smile:
Reply 96
Original post by Vanny17
Awesome :ahee: I love the French language so much, that I would love to live in France permanently , but I am not courageous enough to go alone. I am very close to my family as well, so upping and moving there, would be out of my comfort zone and i'd feel lonely lol. :redface:

I would love to do the same but likewise I'm very close with my family so I'd be very homesick if I moved there
Reply 97
Original post by godd
What language do you think bilinguals think in?

I think it depends on their mood. They could think in English when bored but think in Spanish when angry.

It also depends on what languages they are fluent in and speak in more
Original post by Shanzii
Really ? Cool
My mother has a friend from Erithea, I've been told that your cuisine is delicious :smile::smile:

It's alright I guess. The main dish they eat i'm not too fond of, my mum is forever trying to make me eat it but I rarely do.
But the other stuff I could eat all day :biggrin:
Original post by Shanzii
Oh my ! You just made meerkats sound very scary lol

oops :tongue: Sorry :frown:

You have really nice eyes :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest