University of Glasgow
Visit website

Don't know anyone - Freshers 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
SQA
OP
Original post by nadiner
I'm most dreading getting the subway every day if I'm honest! I cannot stand it!
That's really cool!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I would like to go to the subway everyday. Well maybe I would change my mind once I start going in everyday lol. I hardly go by subway anyways :P
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website
Reply 21
SQA
OP
Guys I was thinking to make a group on Facebook so people could join, you think is a good idea no? Glasgow Uni Freshers 2014 Not in Student halls or something like that lol
Reply 22
SQA
OP
Original post by Husseinajouz
Hey there, am totally in the same boat here. I dont know anyone. Am staying at Queen Margaret's accom though

Lucky you! You would meet loads of people in the accommodation though :P
Reply 23
Original post by SQA
I would like to go to the subway everyday. Well maybe I would change my mind once I start going in everyday lol. I hardly go by subway anyways :P

Haha yeah! I just think it's really inconvenient and it's quite cramped sometimes so I'm sure you would change your mind haha! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 24
Original post by SQA
Guys I was thinking to make a group on Facebook so people could join, you think is a good idea no? Glasgow Uni Freshers 2014 Not in Student halls or something like that lol

I think it is a good idea and I would join :biggrin: and it would be easier if people would want to arrange to meet up before freshers just to know some faces!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'll get the train to Partick everyday, and then can either walk for ten mins, or jump on the underground, so weather wil dictate my actions. I would always opt for walk if it was dry.

thos being Scotland, that may not happen often.
Reply 26
SQA
OP
Reply 27

Thanks for letting me know, but unfortunately, I don't have Facebook. I'll let others know about it though. :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending