The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by So Instinct
Them double cheeseburgers though :coma:

:lolwut:

McDonalds is trash, KFC all the way.

Balotelli is well worth the punt for only 16m though, and even if he is a flop he'll give us some brilliant moments (and hats).
So Joel upfront on Wednesday :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by CB91

Balotelli is well worth the punt for only 16m though, and even if he is a flop he'll give us some brilliant moments (and hats).

KFC is as trash if not more than McDonalds. Plus whack overpriced chicken doesn't really tickle my fancy, if I want chicken I'll just go Morleys for wings.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by CB91

KFC is probably the most pointless franchise ever.
Anyways, who would everyone rather see win tonight? City or lfc
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
KFC is probably the most pointless franchise ever.

Besides Arsenal of course.

Draw would be best

Would rather LFC just cause I like them better

Posted from TSR Mobile

City just to see how bitter Luke gets :tongue:
Original post by danielnkwocha
You're forgetting LANS Joel Campbell :wink:

He replaced Bendtner...
Original post by CB91
I like it. Well played.

But the north london lot aren't going to see much point in KFC, never more than a 100 yards from some chicken shop. I'm not really a fan of any of them tbh, I don't mind the Whopper, but I'd prefer to just make my own stuff.

Balotelli is just one of those players you feel its worth taking the punt because if he does come good the rewards are going to be worth it. Similarly how we kept sticking with Nani, the talent is there. What are his wages btw? He originally wanted silly money, but pretty clear he wasn't at City anymore.
Original post by CB91

:lol:
Original post by CB91
Besides Liverpool of course.

Fixed :h:
Have you not got a match to watch? :colonhash:

Original post by TH3-FL45H
Draw would be best

Would rather LFC just cause I like them better

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just cos of CB91 would rather have city win now.

Original post by Isometrix
City just to see how bitter Luke gets :tongue:

:lol: Lucio nah?
Original post by Fizzel
I like it. Well played.

But the north london lot aren't going to see much point in KFC, never more than a 100 yards from some chicken shop. I'm not really a fan of any of them tbh, I don't mind the Whopper, but I'd prefer to just make my own stuff.

Balotelli is just one of those players you feel its worth taking the punt because if he does come good the rewards are going to be worth it. Similarly how we kept sticking with Nani, the talent is there. What are his wages btw? He originally wanted silly money, but pretty clear he wasn't at City anymore.

He took a 50% paycut to come to us, which I think was one of the reasons we changed our mind on him. 85k with performance based add ons is what I saw reported.
Original post by Fizzel
I like it. Well played.

I heard he took a wage cut to join us, maybe something like 100k a week? Idk.

Fixed :h:
Have you not got a match to watch? :colonhash:

Just cos of CB91 would rather have city win now.

:lol: Lucio nah?

Calm your nips, twas a joke.

City, all day everyday. Liverpool fans are insufferable people and a LFC win would be just awful for society.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by So Instinct
He took a 50% paycut to come to us, which I think was one of the reasons we changed our mind on him. 85k with performance based add ons is what I saw reported.
Pretty fair, if he's not worth £85k, he probably not good enough for you to sign.

Is there any news on Giroud? He seems pretty important atm with Sanogo out too.
Original post by CB91

Calm your nips, twas a joke.

I am calm :lol:
Still wasn't funny :colonhash:

Original post by Peggles_*
City, all day everyday. Liverpool fans are insufferable people and a LFC win would be just awful for society.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ikr slowly but surely I've come to realise that.
I can just about stomach City doing well. Can't say that about any other of Arsenal's rival teams, each of which i hate passionately for various reasons.
Original post by Fizzel
I like it. Well played.

£125K p/w.
City look ominously good up front. That is what good strikers do for you.

Latest