The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Fantasy Football League 2014/15

Scroll to see replies

30 points, terrible GW, although better than I thought from yesterday.
Original post by mr tim
30 points, terrible GW, although better than I thought from yesterday.

DW man, I think most people had a bad game week

Few of the big players turned up really
Sterling, Rooney, Sturridge, silva, baines etc..
All did pretty bad (3 or less points)

Somehow I still won H2H....
I'm really happy to be sitting 4th but I need to add a City player to my team.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Somehow I got 57 points for both gameweeks :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Balotelli's in at 10.0 :nothing:
Done the following for a 4 point hit

Lukaku to Balotelli
Sanchez to Ramsey
Bojan to Naismith
Original post by mccrae01
Done the following for a 4 point hit

Lukaku to Balotelli
Sanchez to Ramsey
Bojan to Naismith

If you're in H2H and win the game week by 2 points, would a 4 point hit take points from your next H2H or change your win to a loss from the previous week?

If that makes any sense?
Original post by Lúcio
If you're in H2H and win the game week by 2 points, would a 4 point hit take points from your next H2H or change your win to a loss from the previous week?

If that makes any sense?

They're taken off the H2H score for the next gameweek.
Original post by Prandtl
Balotelli's in at 10.0 :nothing:

That's ridiculous, nobody will get him at that price.

Wonder how much ADM will be.
Original post by Prandtl
They're taken off the H2H score for the next gameweek.

Thanks man
Might make a few changes then :smile:
doing so bad, 99th :facepalm: and allow having to pay for more than 2 transfers :/ and giroud getting injured :frown:
Original post by sr90

It'll be interesting to see how and where his price settles out to. Low initial ownership this week and a slow start would mean that his price could properly tumble (as price falls are linked to % transfers out?). Not fully sure on that though. Would have to had been at the 8.5 mark or less to tempt me and even then there are other appealing options.

Has to be 10.5 at least. Could be 11.5 potentially? Don't think he'll be a good pick whatever price he's put in at.

Original post by Lúcio
Thanks man
Might make a few changes then :smile:

No worries :smile:
Finding myself 1 from dead last after 2 weeks, I've had to call in Wilcard 1 already, not an ideal start on what before the season looked an ambitious but very good side.
Original post by sr90

Yeah that's just crazy. I wonder what determines starting prices - normally they use the previous season to alter the new starting price but if it's a new FPL player I actually thought they'd use their transfer fee in real life to see how much of a high profile they are. But that makes no sense when like Fabregas starts at 9.0 having signed for £27m and Balotelli is 10.0 for £16m.

I think Di Maria will be 10.5 or 11.0. Very difficult to fit either of them in, although ADM may be my Rooney alternative when I WC.
Original post by Isometrix
Yeah that's just crazy. I wonder what determines starting prices - normally they use the previous season to alter the new starting price but if it's a new FPL player I actually thought they'd use their transfer fee in real life to see how much of a high profile they are. But that makes no sense when like Fabregas starts at 9.0 having signed for £27m and Balotelli is 10.0 for £16m.

I think Di Maria will be 10.5 or 11.0. Very difficult to fit either of them in, although ADM may be my Rooney alternative when I WC.

I don't see any reason why he should cost more than Hazard, who has proven himself in the league for two seasons. At 10.0 he'd be going straight in my team but any higher and i'd probably avoid, as there's so much value in midfield this season.
Reply 1615
If Di Maria is 10mil or less will get him for Silva then do Rooney for Aguero
Original post by sr90
I don't see any reason why he should cost more than Hazard, who has proven himself in the league for two seasons. At 10.0 he'd be going straight in my team but any higher and i'd probably avoid, as there's so much value in midfield this season.

He's arrived from one of the biggest clubs in the world off a great season for himself (quite similar to Sanchez). Adding to that, he's cost United a record-breaking fee. Would be very surprised if he's 10.0 or less.
What did Ozil start on, £10m? Because that's a comparible transfer. Granted united have been fleeced £10m+ because they're on their knees, but it's still comparible.

On the subject of united: Johnny Evans inspiring confidence as utd's most experienced defender tonight against MK Dons. Whoooooooooooooooops...
Well ive used my wildcard... but the question is, is balotelli a good enough calculated risk for 10mil?

My line up being costa jovetic and balo
got to say.. its looking like a different picture then when just before the season people were predicting uniteds flying start, and good CS's

Really regret having De Gea as my keeper now..

Will change next week on a free, unless an injury comes in or something..

Quick Reply

Latest