The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Arsenal has such piss poor luck in football draws.

League cup draws:

Chelsea v Bolton
Liverpool v Middlesborough
Man City vs Sheffield Wednesday
Tottenham vs Notts Forest

And we draw Southampton. SOUTHAMPTON. Only Everton got anywhere near as unlucky, and they still got Swansea.
Original post by Peggles_*
Lol alcoholic. :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Proper joker Rangers aren't even bigger than Celtic. But this knobhead thinks they are bigger than Arsenal lmao. Fair play he made me laugh at least :lol:.
Original post by jam278
PSG, Bilbao and Roma.

Or possibly Dortmund...

We had the worst group last yr with Dortmund and Napoli. It can't really get worse than that in terms of difficulty.
Original post by Kruz
Proper joker Rangers aren't even bigger than Celtic. But this knobhead thinks they are bigger than Arsenal lmao. Fair play he made me laugh at least :lol:.

Are you illiterate? I said if they played in England. Keep up :clap2:

Both Rangers and Celtic would be bigger. They are bigger global brands and it wouldn't be long until some very rich billionaires invested heavily into them.

Not to mention Rangers has a better atmosphere in the Second division of Scottish football than Arsenal do in the champions league :rofl: pathetic.
Reply 6244
Original post by Jordooooom

Both Rangers and Celtic would be bigger. They are bigger global brands and it wouldn't be long until some very rich billionaires invested heavily into them.

Not to mention Rangers has a better atmosphere in the Second division of Scottish football than Arsenal do in the champions league :rofl: pathetic.

Lol.. Scottish football. OK buddy.

Posted from TSR Mobile
lol at scottish football, just lol

Whatever mate your league is trash, your national team is trash. Generally your whole football system is trash in Scotland so please shhhh.
Original post by Kruz
Whatever mate your league is trash, True your national team is trashut True, but then again so Is England's. Generally your whole football system is trash in Scotland so please shhhh.

Meh, at least we usually have decent managers

You're a mug if you genuinely think that.
Meh, at least we usually have decent managers

We have a World Cup trophy do you? You can only dream of Scotland getting one :smile:.
Let me get the popcorn.
Original post by Kruz
We have a World Cup trophy do you? You can only dream of Scotland getting one :smile:.

Still going on about that? The one world cup thanks mainly to a wrongly disallowed goal

David Murray, former owner of Rangers

For every five pounds Celtic spend, we will spend ten

How did that work out for you?! :rofl:

You'd be lucky to be in League 1 if you played in England.
Reply 6253
What's a Rangers?

Sounds like a car
Original post by Arkasia
Arsenal has such piss poor luck in football draws.

League cup draws:

Chelsea v Bolton
Liverpool v Middlesborough
Man City vs Sheffield Wednesday
Tottenham vs Notts Forest

And we draw Southampton. SOUTHAMPTON. Only Everton got anywhere near as unlucky, and they still got Swansea.

Swansea away. Probably the tougher draw tbf.
Original post by Birdman1234567
We had the worst group last yr with Dortmund and Napoli. It can't really get worse than that in terms of difficulty.

I think this year it could be PSG, Ajax and Roma as worst case scenario, and I would say that is equally as bad as last year.
Original post by Prandtl
Swansea away. Probably the tougher draw tbf.

I guess so, but it is still such a bunch of bull that we landed the Saints.
Inb4 we sign Remy
Original post by Birdman1234567
Inb4 we sign Remy

Considering Wenger said he doesn't want to sign anyone, I would take that. Especially for £8.5m.
Rangers...

McLel.

Latest