Why is that?
Original post by Tomsta
Why is that?

Because it's boring!
Original post by kayleighisonfire
Because it's boring!

Haha, well work can be tough as well
Original post by Tomsta
Yeah :smile: so hows the op recovery coming along?

Apparently not as well as I thought -.- had another small bleed this morning so now I'm stuck here til tomorrow
Original post by kayleighisonfire
Because it's boring!

Have to agree. I'm still off for another week, Uni actually can't come round soon enough!
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=589752167807681&id=100003187087425

Didn't really know what to think of this! I have nothing against gay people, but I definitely think this was abit much?! Slightly uncalled for. And Stereotyping :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by itssimplyme
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=589752167807681&id=100003187087425

Didn't really know what to think of this! I have nothing against gay people, but I definitely think this was abit much?! Slightly uncalled for. And Stereotyping :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Chav's got served :tongue:
Original post by Tomsta
Chav's got served :tongue:

He was so rude though!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ChrisLay1
Have to agree. I'm still off for another week, Uni actually can't come round soon enough!

I know same, I'm counting down haha.

Original post by Tomsta
Haha, well work can be tough as well

Yeah true.
He was so rude though!

Posted from TSR Mobile

He was standing up for himself, he isn't wrong about chav's not dressing well - they then have the decency to comment on the way he dresses ...
Original post by Tomsta
He was standing up for himself, he isn't wrong about chav's not dressing well - they then have the decency to comment on the way he dresses ...

But he was so insulting, he just stopped down to their level. What's wrong with primark and shoe zone? I don't shop there, but I know plenty of non chavs that do! Two wrongs don't make a right :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile
But he was so insulting, he just stopped down to their level. What's wrong with primark and shoe zone? I don't shop there, but I know plenty of non chavs that do! Two wrongs don't make a right :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I shop there, he wasn't commenting on the places the shopped, but on what they were doing with the things they bought, making primark hoodies look like Adidas ones by using a sharpie, i'm all for not stooping to a person's level but sometimes, those barstards need to be put right and need someone to them them see that they are worse dressed than this guy and to stop picking on people who just have a different fashion sense, and just because this guy is happy with himself and doesn't need to insult other people to justify there own twisted version of self worth
Original post by Tomsta
I shop there, he wasn't commenting on the places the shopped, but on what they were doing with the things they bought, making primark hoodies look like Adidas ones by using a sharpie, i'm all for not stooping to a person's level but sometimes, those barstards need to be put right and need someone to them them see that they are worse dressed than this guy and to stop picking on people who just have a different fashion sense, and just because this guy is happy with himself and doesn't need to insult other people to justify there own twisted version of self worth

The whole sharpie thing was probably bull****, or they were wearing genuine Adidas hoodies. But then he has no right to moan about them when he's going to do something like that himself. But no one knows if they were indeed dressed badly, as you've only got the opinion of this guy who's just a a horrible boy. His remarks about the girls sucking off animals was just so uncalled for. He definitely crossed the line and isn't the victim! Yes, they shouldn't pick on him for his fashion sense, but he went home and did the same thing and cowardly in the comfort of his house rather than to their faces.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Spoiler

This song has grown on me :love:
Basically what happens if you break SassQueen's heart :colone:
The whole sharpie thing was probably bull****, or they were wearing genuine Adidas hoodies. But then he has no right to moan about them when he's going to do something like that himself. But no one knows if they were indeed dressed badly, as you've only got the opinion of this guy who's just a a horrible boy. His remarks about the girls sucking off animals was just so uncalled for. He definitely crossed the line and isn't the victim! Yes, they shouldn't pick on him for his fashion sense, but he went home and did the same thing and cowardly in the comfort of his house rather than to their faces.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Didn't watch up to that bit, how dod you know he didn't say that to their faces ... :tongue: bullying is something that hits home for me, always will do

Latest