The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Peggles_*
Please just stop this rubbish, you know it's a lie. We want to do more than just finish 4th, but Arsene would rather do the absolute minimum and collect his £8m cheque for it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Peggles I'm ready to join your gang.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Please just stop this rubbish, you know it's a lie. We want to do more than just finish 4th, but Arsene would rather do the absolute minimum and collect his £8m cheque for it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's not a lie.

United will not get top 4 as they're going to take time to gel all these players. They won't be used to the movements of each other and are playing a system that doesn't look like it's working...

You just answered with the typical Arsene doesn't care about the club, when I was talking about United's deficiencies, not Arsenes. Pipe down love.
Falcao is exactly what United don't need and exactly what we do need. How are we letting this happen? It's subject to personal terms ffs surely if we were in for him he'd choose CL football at his age for a 1 year loan...so why aren't we in for him?! Madness.
CM > ST all day erry day.
I'm just laying here in bed...crying. Not going to get up anytime soon. The ma's calling for breakfast, told her what's the use of food on a day like this. Everyone around me is pissing me off. Telling them all to piss off. Contemplating suicide...wondering why I chose this damn club to support. Tracing back where it all started. Tears rolling down my eyes.

Stress.
Original post by jam278
Calm the **** down guys. They don't need him and won't get top 4 anyway.

They're going to have to get these guys to gel mid season, no pre season for quite a few players and playing an unfamiliar system. Arsenal can still get results with the squad that they have, the likes of Ramsey and Sanchez can get goals until Jan and Walcott will be back at some point before Giroud comes back. You will have goal sources. It's all up to whether Wilshere can find form and whether a bugs life can find form.

Agree, 4th for Arsenal again. Man United will have wasted 200m and not get top 4 and it will be brilliant.
Dean (Fraudster #1) saying we were trying to so a deal with Falcao but like so often, Arsene dithered....again.

God, intervene do something!! I am begging you! Smite Arsene down if you have to and knock some damn scene into his head!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kruz
Peggles I'm ready to join your gang.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I got sign up sheets to be handing out! Join the Brigade!

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's a good thing all these Jennifer Lawrence pictures have come out today to take my mind off this miserable end to the transfer window.
Original post by De Chirico
It's a good thing all these Jennifer Lawrence pictures have come out today to take my mind off this miserable end to the transfer window.

Its all about Kate Upon's pictures

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by De Chirico

Not a even a blowjob from Kelly Brook could make me happy. :frown:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
I'm just laying here in bed...crying.

Lolololololololololololololololololol!!

I'm sorry but I am dead, that is jokes!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

But this is the kind if emotion AW brings out in people!

I'm actually in quite the jubilant mood because I am seeing people wake up to the nutty professor that is Arsene Wenger, and as each hour ticks on more will realise he's mad as a box of badgers and needs the old peoples home ASAP.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jam278
It's not a lie.

United will not get top 4 as they're going to take time to gel all these players. They won't be used to the movements of each other and are playing a system that doesn't look like it's working...

You just answered with the typical Arsene doesn't care about the club, when I was talking about United's deficiencies, not Arsenes. Pipe down love.

But nobody here is bothered about the impact of falcao joining united. We're just bothered about the fact that a player like falcao is available and we're desperate for a striker and he's going to on of our rivals instead of us.

It's like how stupid we were not to get cesc, except about 200 times worse.
Don't go on twitter. Seriously. Don't.
Intradasting...

i'll be around for a few minutes.
Lolololololololololololololololololol!!

I'm sorry but I am dead, that is jokes!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

But this is the kind if emotion AW brings out in people!

I'm actually in quite the jubilant mood because I am seeing people wake up to the nutty professor that is Arsene Wenger, and as each hour ticks on more will realise he's mad as a box of badgers and needs the old peoples home ASAP.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'd like an application form to join your club pls :frown:

Original post by Kruz
Not a even a blowjob from Kelly Brook could make happy. :frown:

****ing lies!!
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
Don't go on twitter. Seriously. Don't.

It's giving me jokes!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by e aí rapaz
But nobody here is bothered about the impact of falcao joining united. We're just bothered about the fact that a player like falcao is available and we're desperate for a striker and he's going to on of our rivals instead of us.

It's like how stupid we were not to get cesc, except about 200 times worse.

Read her response to me?

I said United would do **** regardless, she said what I'm saying is a lie. Gives no reason as to why it's a lie and then talks about Arsene. I would like to know the reason why I'm lying about United Peggles?
Reply 7058
Original post by AR_95
We're linked to some unknown south american called Carlos Bacca who plays for Sevilla

ffs

Lol, Bacca is not "some unknown" player. He's actually very decent and was one of the 2 reasons (the other being Rakitic) Sevilla finished the season so nicely. He's not Falcao, not out of his world and not the most consistent of players, but a good, mobile striker with huge determination, great workrate, decent technique and aerial abilities. Atléti and Barcelona have repeatedly been linked to him, so it's hardly ffs-worthy.
(edited 9 years ago)
Now united have falcao you guys could maybe buy Welbeck?

Yeah?

Yeah?

Latest