The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Wenger is in Rome, presiding over a charity football match organized by the Vatican.

It is confirmed.

We are going to sign Pope Francis as our new striker.
Original post by weeknd5000
We needed a striker and dm for 3 years now. Yet wenger can't see it. He is beyond dumb

Dementia.
Swansea have signed some 21 year old striker! Any chance that this could mean Bony is coming our way?! Probably not but that's how low I've gotten over the last few hours
Peggles and prodigy are killing me. Love coming here on deadline day :lol:

More Wenger gifs please lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by leinad2012
Swansea have signed some 21 year old striker! Any chance that this could mean Bony is coming our way?! Probably not but that's how low I've gotten over the last few hours

Doubt it, they said he's going into their U21 side
Original post by Isometrix
Peggles and prodigy are killing me. Love coming here on deadline day :lol:

More Wenger gifs please lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol this is nothing! Jut wait until 11pm when we've signed no one, gonna be a madting.

I'm just happy people are finally waking up to the idiocy that is Arsene Wenger.

Life must be easy as a Chelsea fan, pretending you gave a **** before 2004 and just having everything handed to you from then on.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Arkasia
Wenger is in Rome, presiding over a charity football match organized by the Vatican.

It is confirmed.

We are going to sign Pope Francis as our new striker.

When people said us drawing with Leicester was a blessing in disguise they weren't joking.
Original post by midgemeister7
Doubt it, they said he's going into their U21 side

Meh, AW just pisses everyone off, hasn't even replaced Vermaelan, I'm normally one of the loyal one's but he's seriously pushing it by ****ing off to some kiddie fiddling charity football match with his pedo priest friends...
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
When people said us drawing with Leicester was a blessing in disguise they weren't joking.

Diego Maradona may have got the 'hand of God', but we are going to get the rest of him.
Reply 7169
HI GUIZ

CAVANI IS HAPPENING OMG!!! I KNEW YOU WOULD DO IT WENGER!!!!

Spoiler

Original post by AR_95
HI GUIZ

Spoiler

LOOOL, why you playing with our emotions, we are already in a fragile state. I had to get off twitter, too many Wenger Fanboys making excuses for him, again. Talking about "have faith in Arsene, we will do a madness, InArseneWeTrust" blah blah ****ing blah. Are you dumb? Are you high? Did your mum slap the sense out of your skull? Based on what? That overrated smile of his. How do these people not realise he got lucky with both Ozil and Sanchez being castoffs at their old clubs, albeit great ones but were unwanted.

Posted from TSR Mobile
This more like a classic window, United splashing cash on players other than the ones they need, and Arsenal having a deadline day meltdown.
Unless RVP is really injured, I don't understand why United need Falcao. Imagine you lot had Falcao :coma: but you don't :lol: :colone:
Wenger's playing with you all, expecting 1 or 2 signings to come for you lot. Most likely 1 the way it's looking.
Original post by Arkasia
Diego Maradona may have got the 'hand of God', but we are going to get the rest of him.

We'd be lucky to get just Maradona's foot.

Original post by AR_95
HI GUIZ

Spoiler

Dfq is wrong with you? Kmt.
if we dont sign any more players, I would not discribe myself as wenger-out, but rather wenger-skeptical..

Never going to write him off at this stage of the season, but it would mean that any slip up this season, and anything less then a good title challenge, and I would be wenger-out by the end..
This summer is a 3/10 and that's being generous.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7177

Dfq is wrong with you? Kmt.

calm down bit of bantz

Pretty sure we could get his perm on loan this year for only £20m.
Is Ozil's injury serious? Apparently he's out of Germany's friendly.

Latest