The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by itssimplyme
I don't know what this place would be like without your remarks :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

My remarks are nothing special
Original post by ChrisLay1
Well I didn't pass my Theory today. Oh well, hopefully it's 4th time lucky!

:hugs: 4 is my lucky number anyway, so fingers crossed :crossedf:

Original post by Tomsta
My remarks are nothing special

Just funny!
Original post by itssimplyme
:hugs: 4 is my lucky number anyway, so fingers crossed :crossedf:

Just funny!

And cheeky :P
Got a message from someone one Facebook and I got a little excited until I read it and it's the idiot who I saw on Thursday.

He thought it would be funny to send me a dick pic when I said not to, turns out he's tiny and he didn't appreciate the "I just threw up a little in my mouth" comment I made.
Original post by kayleighisonfire
Got a message from someone one Facebook and I got a little excited until I read it and it's the idiot who I saw on Thursday.

He thought it would be funny to send me a dick pic when I said not to, turns out he's tiny and he didn't appreciate the "I just threw up a little in my mouth" comment I made.

Oh god, for the record i'd never do that, even if you asked me i prob wouldn't do it :tongue:
Original post by Tomsta
Oh god, for the record i'd never do that, even if you asked me i prob wouldn't do it :tongue:

What a prude :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Tomsta

Thank you. 2 inches is tiny right? I'm sure it is but I just wanna make sure haha.
Original post by james1211

I'm not prude, i just don't like the idea ...
Thank you. 2 inches is tiny right? I'm sure it is but I just wanna make sure haha.

depends if erect then definately, if flaccid still yes, but guys are always smaller flaccid
Original post by Tomsta
depends if erect then definately, if flaccid still yes, but guys are always smaller flaccid

It was flaccid or so I hope so if not I feel sorry for anyone who is going to be sleeping with him! My pointing finger is bigger than his dick (yeah I measured it)
It was flaccid or so I hope so if not I feel sorry for anyone who is going to be sleeping with him! My pointing finger is bigger than his dick (yeah I measured it)

Look at the PM i just sent you ...
Original post by Tomsta
Look at the PM i just sent you ...

Have done, thank you.
Have done, thank you.

you're welcome :wink:
2 inches erect... I repeat 2 inches erect!

Original post by Tomsta

Depends, some guys are tiny flaccid but larger than average when erect (and vice versa).

Posted from TSR Mobile
2 inches erect... I repeat 2 inches erect!

Fing hell, avg length for UK erect is 5.8" - 6.2" (I think)
Original post by james1211
Depends, some guys are tiny flaccid but larger than average when erect (and vice versa).

Posted from TSR Mobile

It was erect.. he said so himself.

Original post by Tomsta
Fing hell, avg length for UK erect is 5.8" - 6.2" (I think)

Yeah oh well he's made my day better
It was erect.. he said so himself.

Yeah oh well he's made my day better

i can think of something else that will :wink:
Original post by Tomsta
i can think of something else that will :wink:

Haha whatever helps you to sleep better. Seriously nothing will make my day better I don't think.
Haha whatever helps you to sleep better. Seriously nothing will make my day better I don't think.

haha :wink:

Latest