The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by itssimplyme
oh okay! According a map, the closest I've been to Clevedon is when I went to Bristol :tongue:

Oh right! I used to live in and was born in Southampton, moved to Clevedon in 2000 I think it was...
Got to go, night everyone :biggrin:
(edited 9 years ago)
Does anyone here know how to operate a cheese grater, I'm just trying to peel this potato but for some reason when I put the potato on the cheese grater the potato just rolls off the grater, can someone help me please?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Yeah dude
Does anyone here know how to operate a cheese grater, I'm just trying to peel this potato but for some reason when I put the potato on the cheese grater the potato just rolls off the grater, can someone help me please?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Are you being serious?
Original post by kayleighisonfire
Are you being serious?

Well... Yeah I mean it's a pretty complex machine, there aren't any buttons to be seen so how the freak do I operate a machine without controls. No instructions or anything

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well... Yeah I mean it's a pretty complex machine, there aren't any buttons to be seen so how the freak do I operate a machine without controls. No instructions or anything

Posted from TSR Mobile

You hold it in your hand and move it up and down against the grater
You hold it in your hand and move it up and down against the grater

I hold what in my hand? The potato or the grater? I don't understand, can you please give more detail, an intellectual gentleman such as myself needs information :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I hold what in my hand? The potato or the grater? I don't understand, can you please give more detail, an intellectual gentleman such as myself needs information :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You hold the potato in one and the grater in the other. Then move the potato up and down the grater. I'd recommend putting a bowl underneath or something to catch it.
You hold the potato in one and the grater in the other. Then move the potato up and down the grater. I'd recommend putting a bowl underneath or something to catch it.

To catch what? The potato or the chicken? Or does the potato evolve into a fish like it does in the movies?

Posted from TSR Mobile
To catch what? The potato or the chicken? Or does the potato evolve into a fish like it does in the movies?

Posted from TSR Mobile

It evolves into a fish of course.
It evolves into a fish of course.

But I was told that toasters come into the production of potatoes, how is this possible if you have to toast a fish, I'm confused, such a complex and interesting subject this is

Posted from TSR Mobile
This conversation...? XD
But I was told that toasters come into the production of potatoes, how is this possible if you have to toast a fish, I'm confused, such a complex and interesting subject this is

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's so complex you lost me.
Original post by ChrisLay1
x

Posts that you have to go and then starts posting again :K:
Original post by ChrisLay1
This conversation...? XD

Ah, it's good to see a fellow gentleman interested in the production of potatoes, however I am very confused, ah well.

I have another question, is it a good idea to grow a handlebar moustache?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ah, it's good to see a fellow gentleman interested in the production of potatoes, however I am very confused, ah well.

I have another question, is it a good idea to grow a handlebar moustache?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ask the Irish they seem to know a lot :rolleyes:
Ask the Irish they seem to know a lot :rolleyes:

Where can I find an Irishman? I've always been interested in the United States of Ireland

Posted from TSR Mobile
Posts that you have to go and then starts posting again :K:

I went and decided to come back :biggrin:
Where can I find an Irishman? I've always been interested in the United States of Ireland

Posted from TSR Mobile

I believe you can find them in Africa.

Latest