The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Tomsta
I have the tab book i can currenly play 80% of it, the other 20% is the solo and a couple of smaller riffs which are tricky to get the timing for

Ah okay. My brother plays guitar (electric and acoustic).
Feel so much happier now :biggrin:
Original post by kayleighisonfire

Good :smile:

yaay!! :biggrin:
Original post by bookworm246love
oh okay, thanks tomsta :biggrin:

No Problem i know a couple of sites that would be useful
Original post by ChrisLay1
Ah okay. My brother plays guitar (electric and acoustic).

Wouldn't mind a acoustic, but i prefer electric

Why were you sad?
Original post by Tomsta
No Problem i know a couple of sites that would be useful

oooh thanks
Original post by supabane
mate, you thinks you some bad but when i hits you will the mountain dew you ll start running for your cereal blud, no scopes, yolo, i gets the womanz everday.

Oh yeah bud, ya remember when you got rekt on the mountain when we were snowboarding, I did the triple backflip and you couldn't even do a 180 :biggrin:, the ladies wanted me and all you got was the cereal bars m9

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Tomsta
Why were you sad?

Not going back into it and risk depressing myself again so if you really want to know I mentioned it earlier.
Not going back into it and risk depressing myself again so if you really want to know I mentioned it earlier.

Did it involve a pic?
no :tongue:

U kiddin? You never tried Mountain Dew? It's the meaning of loife (not life it's life, you gotta keep the slang steazy and SPOICE"

Posted from TSR Mobile
oooh thanks

does that mean you want em?
Original post by Tomsta
Did it involve a pic?

Nope why?
Yay i can play for Whom the bell tolls accurately enough to be able to play with the song at actual tempo (few mistakes, but i'm not going for perfection just yet (even though i am a perfectionist))
Nope why?

Trying to remember what it was and the whole fashion thing came to time and the convo that followed
Original post by Yeah dude
U kiddin? You never tried Mountain Dew? It's the meaning of loife (not life it's life, you gotta keep the slang steazy and SPOICE"

Posted from TSR Mobile

i can't stand tea and coffee sorry :P

Original post by Tomsta
does that mean you want em?

yes pleaseeeee:biggrin:
Original post by Tomsta
Trying to remember what it was and the whole fashion thing came to time and the convo that followed

It's nothing to do with that. It's like 2 pages back on this thread or something.

yes pleaseeeee:biggrin:

Not just this tab but the site itself is great: http://tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/e/elvis_presley/love_me_tender_crd.htm
Video Lessons - http://www.justinguitar.com/

It's not tea or coffee, it's an energy drink :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's nothing to do with that. It's like 2 pages back on this thread or something.

Think i know what it is i won't delve, i sill need to construct a quiz for you :wink:
Original post by Tomsta
Think i know what it is i won't delve, i sill need to construct a quiz for you :wink:

Yeah you do

Latest