I'm gonna be commuting, how about you? :smile:
Reply 42
Original post by amina15
I'm gonna be commuting, how about you? :smile:

Same, not looking forward to travelling during peak time :frown:
Reply 43
Original post by Syeda123
Same, not looking forward to travelling during peak time :frown:

Yh me too, it's gonna be so packed :frown: but I'm so happy I've found someone else who's commuting and doing maths! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 44
Original post by amina15
Yh me too, it's gonna be so packed :frown: but I'm so happy I've found someone else who's commuting and doing maths! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I feel the same :smile: I thought I wouldn't find anyone!
Reply 45
Original post by Syeda123
I feel the same :smile: I thought I wouldn't find anyone!

Me too, I was so scared!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 46
Original post by amina15
Me too, I was so scared!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am also commuting and doing Maths :biggrin:

And my early enrolment session is also 4-5 pm.

Maybe I'll find you there :redface:
Reply 47
Original post by t.s.r.
I am also commuting and doing Maths :biggrin:

And my early enrolment session is also 4-5 pm.

Maybe I'll find you there :redface:

Cool, hopefully I do see you there! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by amina15

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah Ill be commuting and Ill be doing Mathematics,Statistics and Financial Economics GL11 which has a bit of Maths in it.
Reply 49
Original post by Kamakazi619
Yeah Ill be commuting and Ill be doing Mathematics,Statistics and Financial Economics GL11 which has a bit of Maths in it.

Are you going for early enrolment also? :smile:
Original post by amina15
Are you going for early enrolment also? :smile:

Yeah i'll be going on Friday at around 10-11 am :smile:
Reply 51
Yeah i'll be going on Friday at around 10-11 am :smile:

Cool, you're going early :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 52
How did you all find early enrolment? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by amina15
How did you all find early enrolment? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah it was okay, I stayed at the Uni for quite a while actually. i was on my way home when I bumped into one of my mates that goes Queen Mary and so I got me a tour of the Uni and the shops on and off campus and stuff.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 54
Yeah it was okay, I stayed at the Uni for quite a while actually. i was on my way home when I bumped into one of my mates that goes Queen Mary and so I got me a tour of the Uni and the shops on and off campus and stuff.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wow that's pretty helpful, a tour. What did you think of the campus? Or have you been before?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by amina15
Wow that's pretty helpful, a tour. What did you think of the campus? Or have you been before?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have had a tour before however, when I came to Queen Mary last time it was in the christmas holidays and so everything was shut and we couldn't really go inside any building and therefor we were just told where everything was but not been able to see what was inside. Campus is cool and yeah I've been before and be careful of the campus shops they are a tad bit pricey, you might want to consider going out of campus for food but all in all its a nice place.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 56
I have had a tour before however, when I came to Queen Mary last time it was in the christmas holidays and so everything was shut and we couldn't really go inside any building and therefor we were just told where everything was but not been able to see what was inside. Campus is cool and yeah I've been before and be careful of the campus shops they are a tad bit pricey, you might want to consider going out of campus for food but all in all its a nice place.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ohh so I guess it was different this time cos you were able to see the buildings properly. It's a shame the shops are pricey, but I'm not too surprised. Have you had a glimpse of the maths timetable yet? Pretty busy!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by amina15
Ohh so I guess it was different this time cos you were able to see the buildings properly. It's a shame the shops are pricey, but I'm not too surprised. Have you had a glimpse of the maths timetable yet? Pretty busy!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I have, it does look quite busy and I might have to go to the Economics stuff as well, so next week is going to Caos for me :s-smilie:
Reply 58
Yeah I have, it does look quite busy and I might have to go to the Economics stuff as well, so next week is going to Caos for me :s-smilie:

Hopefully it won't be too bad. But I guess it's not too surprising that a maths degree is pretty hectic :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 59
Hey guys,

How are you enjoying Maths at Queen Mary so far?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending