The Student Room Group
University of Northampton
Northampton

Any commuters starting September 2014?

Hi guys!
I just wanted to make a thread for any fellow commuters to the university in September. I thought it would be a great chance for us to all chat about the university and our expectations/worries etc as I know I have a lot to ask/say!

:biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hey.

I will be commuting to the university this September as I'm not too far out. How far will you be travelling?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Northampton
Reply 2
Original post by Dan0789
Hey.

I will be commuting to the university this September as I'm not too far out. How far will you be travelling?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Im only about 15-20 miles away from the university so not very far out myself. I'm towards Milton Keynes way. What about yourself? :smile:
Reply 3
Ah okay cool 😄.. I'm about the same but coming from the opposite direction to MK (Wellingborough). What will you be studying? 1st year?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by Dan0789
Ah okay cool 😄.. I'm about the same but coming from the opposite direction to MK (Wellingborough). What will you be studying? 1st year?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh okay! Tbh I'm not quite in Milton Keynes I just say that so people know the area but I live about 15 mins away from Wellingborough, kinda near bozeat and Warrington :smile:
Reply 5
Lol no not quite 😊 but yeah easier to understand! Never heard of Warrington

Posted from TSR Mobile
I will be commuting from Banbury, (33 miles) if I do choose this university, but I have a big decision to make. Does anyone have any information on the Photographic Practice course? Thanks :smile:
hiya!
anyone commuting from the kettering area?:smile:
I'm hoping to start this September and will be commuting from Market Harborough area :smile: Bit concerned how non-halls people will get together in prep for freshers! Any ideas?
Reply 9
Original post by emilylouise.
hiya!
anyone commuting from the kettering area?:smile:

I will be commuting from Corby. That's kinda close.
Hey , I'm commuting from Wellingborough , is anyone here going to the fresh fest ? I'm scared how I'm gna make friends
not sure about anyone else but i haven't bought a wristband as i couldn't see myself attending enough events to make it worthwhile. would be nice if a few of us could meet somewhere for freshers so we know a couple of faces as we're not living in halls:smile:
not sure about anyone else but i haven't bought a wristband as i couldn't see myself attending enough events to make it worthwhile. would be nice if a few of us could meet somewhere for freshers so we know a couple of faces as we're not living in halls:smile:

Yeah we could , where do you live ?
hiya:smile: im in Kettering, yourself?
hiya:smile: im in Kettering, yourself?

Wellingborough :smile:
Original post by MissLovablex
Wellingborough :smile:

What course are you studying ?
What course are you studying ?

Childhood and Youth:smile: you?
International business :smile:
You planning to attend any fresher events ?
International business :smile:
You planning to attend any fresher events ?

I was going to go to some of them, not sure which ones yet as i haven't bought a wristband or the bar crawl tshirt. think we can find out more about them on welcome weekend next weekend. you?
I was going to go to some of them, not sure which ones yet as i haven't bought a wristband or the bar crawl tshirt. think we can find out more about them on welcome weekend next weekend. you?

I'm planning to go to Fresh Fest next Sunday , you should come :smile: aparently fresh fest sounds good
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending