The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Fantasy Football League 2014/15

Scroll to see replies

first bad captain choice means so far I have had 4 good choices, 1 par choice, and now 1 bad choice
Original post by FabioCannavaro
I expected it too but I haven't got the points :s-smilie:

Looking through comments on FFS it looks as though it rebounded off a defender after the keeper save which isn't an assist apparently. Apologies for getting anybody's hopes up :redface:

Original post by fallen_acorns
first bad captain choice means so far I have had 4 good choices, 1 par choice, and now 1 bad choice

I would kill for that kind of record for the season so far :tongue:
Picking Bertrand over Clyne is becoming a brilliant differential.
Had Taylor on the bench....
On my H2H with Qwerty Mad FC I believe we are both on 47 points including bonus (if I added it correctly.)
It is a straight fight between Wilson (Stoke) for me and Ramsey for him. If Ramsey just gets 2 today then I think I might take it.
Also it is just the second time this season that my captain has outscored my vice captain. As it stands I would only be 30 points better off if I swap my vice captain and my captain every week.
need a good game from welbeck + sanchez to rescue this week...

Though wenger playing 3 CAMs instead of any wingers, has kind of put a problem in that..

still, he could come off the bench and make something happen..
Original post by fallen_acorns

Who did you captain :/
Original post by Isometrix
Who did you captain :/

DI maria this week..
chadli scores vs arsenal...

have him coming on, if sanchez does not play..

But by him scoring, its very likely sanchez will come on if arsenal need a goal..

Great...
Original post by Alex Doran
On my H2H with Qwerty Mad FC I believe we are both on 47 points including bonus (if I added it correctly.)
It is a straight fight between Wilson (Stoke) for me and Ramsey for him. If Ramsey just gets 2 today then I think I might take it.
Also it is just the second time this season that my captain has outscored my vice captain. As it stands I would only be 30 points better off if I swap my vice captain and my captain every week.

Gifted a victory unless Newcastle score twice or Wilson gets booked without a clean sheet. I do feel bad to (probably) win like this but on the other hand, 3 points.
Important information

No assist was given for Willian's goal (3-0 Chelsea) as it takes a major touch off a defender after Costa's shot is saved.

Last updated: 27 Sep 17:56

Darn it. No baps for Costa.
Glad Dier has come on for the last 10 minutes for 1 point as so many people own him.
come back to the match, and sanchez is on..

Unless he scores a goal that is just awful for me as it keeps chadlis goal benched :frown:

Bad bad week..

Only consolation is that its not great for anyone, so there should not be huge gains or losses..
big plus is that I have won my h2h,

Upponent has 36pts, no bonus, with all played.. and a -4pt transfer hit.. so 32 total..

I currently have 33, 3 bonus to come, so 36, and still one player left.
Looking at the top15, I am not to worried.. point totals seem to go from 28 at the lowest, up to the low 40s at the highest..

So with 36, should not see any drop that has much meaning..

No bonus for costa is lovely.. if he was given that assist, would have then got 3 extra bonus as well, and that would have been awful for my week
Please let Begovic and Duff get clean sheets tomorrow with any Stoke goal. Currently 7 points behind Little Wizard's deleted team. I have those two players left to play and he has Krul/Eliot. I have had some terrible draws in Division B. Currently 11th overall but just keep losing in H2H. The relegation battle is on.

little_wizard123
x
Original post by SirMasterKey
Please let Begovic and Duff get clean sheets tomorrow with any Stoke goal. Currently 7 points behind Little Wizard's deleted team. I have those two players left to play and he has Krul/Eliot. I have had some terrible draws in Division B. Currently 11th overall but just keep losing in H2H. The relegation battle is on.

why did he delete his team?
On 48 points with bonus points still to come and Heaton to play. My mids got 2,2,2,3 lol, but my strikers saved me with 6,6,6 and Costa was captain. Pitty he didnt get the assist as that would have been 3 points plus 1-3 bonus points doubled as he is my captain.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
33 points lol. Duff bego plz
36 with one to play. Not good. But beat(ing) my H2H opponents somehow.

Don't think the average would be that great too.

Quick Reply

Latest