The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Peggles_*
2 match ban right? So that would be Anderlecht away and home.

Posted from TSR Mobile

pretty good if so,

Actually really pleased that it means ospina gets a run in a competiton that is not the domestic cups..
Reply 901
Original post by Arkasia
Your fault for living in the past. He just scored a hat-trick.

Everyone's a critic :rolleyes:

Let's not kid ourselves, there's a reason United sold him. Here's hoping he comes good, but I've always thought he's been ****.

And Schezzers is a dumbass. More than happy to see Ospina take his place. What a dumbass.
Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest
not that big a deal though in all honesty.

No but it's worrying, he didn't have to do that. He constantly has these rushes of blood to the head and has the occasion brain fart, needs to cut it out of his game.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
Ahem...Liverpool trailing.

lol.

Haha yeah :wink:. I kinda feel sorry for them. They lose this one and they are in danger of not qualifying. Can't see them taking anything out the 2 games against RM. 3 points after 4 games would leave them needing a miracle to get through.
CL group looking more positive now..

Nice fixtures next.. do the double over anderlecht, and can be happy with 9pts going into the final 2 games
Delighted for Welbeck, that's his first senior hattrick as he never scored one for us. That should do his confidence the world of good.

Original post by WeOnlyLiveOnce
Haha yeah :wink:. I kinda feel sorry for them. They lose this one and they are in danger of not qualifying. Can't see them taking anything out the 2 games against RM. 3 points after 4 games would leave them needing a miracle to get through.

I think it's hilarious personally.
Szcz getting sent off is nothing new, it happened in Euro 2012 playing for Poland as well

(maybe this is something he needs to work on, stop getting sent off)
Wtf rosicky on for ox? Mmkay but why sit back now?
Original post by nosaer
Let's not kid ourselves, there's a reason United sold him. Here's hoping he comes good, but I've always thought he's been ****.

And Schezzers is a dumbass. More than happy to see Ospina take his place. What a dumbass.

Because we've got 3 of the best strikers in the league. It doesn't say that much about his quality, he's a good player.
Original post by sr90
Delighted for Welbeck, that's his first senior hattrick as he never scored one for us. That should do his confidence the world of good.

I think it's hilarious personally.

**** it yeah it's hilarious LOL.

Arsenal should see out the game now. If they concede again then it should be interesting :colone:
Original post by Peggles_*
No but it's worrying, he didn't have to do that. He constantly has these rushes of blood to the head and has the occasion brain fart, needs to cut it out of his game.

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's like he has this voice in his head that goes "Stir up **** now bruv"
I don't understand the Welbeck bashing. He's a good player and should be scoring goals and has everything for a striker. He was ousted out of United because we have 3 of the best strikers in the world and he clearly wont get a starting spot. At Arsenal he'll get game time to improve and although he isn't a natural finisher, he should notch up 25 goals for Arsenal this season imo.
Reply 912
Cazorla is absolutely brilliant
Is something up in Ozil's personal life? Like a bereavement or something? :frown:
Is something up in Ozil's personal life? Like a bereavement or something? :frown:

Nah he's just a lazy ****er

Lmao is this what it's come to

Or maybe he's just a bit tired. Talk about jumping to conclusions
Tony Gale is a ****.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by WeOnlyLiveOnce
I don't understand the Welbeck bashing. He's a good player and should be scoring goals and has everything for a striker. He was ousted out of United because we have 3 of the best strikers in the world and he clearly wont get a starting spot. At Arsenal he'll get game time to improve and although he isn't a natural finisher, he should notch up 25 goals for Arsenal this season imo.

25 goals in all compettions in his first season, would be a very very good first season at arsenal..

giroud had 17 in his first, and 22 in his second..

If he gets to 25, would be our buy of the season no question, and amazing value for 16m

Personally though, I expect him to get more like 15-20
Reply 919
Original post by Juan Mata
Because we've got 3 of the best strikers in the league. It doesn't say that much about his quality, he's a good player.

Falcao is on loan, RVP is an injury away from retiring which leaves Rooney as your only best striker. If you wanted a young good striker for the future, you would have either kept or loaned Welbeck. Instead, you loaned Chicarito and kept Wilson.

He'll hopefully be a great player for us. He was a ****e player for United no lie. Used to laugh at you guys for having him. And then karma hit. :colonhash:

Latest