The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

University of Nottingham 2015 Entry?

Scroll to see replies

Has anyone applied yet? Or heard back? I sent mine off on Wednesday, so now I'm just impatiently waiting.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by Coffeetime
Has anyone applied yet? Or heard back? I sent mine off on Wednesday, so now I'm just impatiently waiting.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi!
Yeah I've applied, took around a week and a half though until they got back to me with a financial form I had to fill out. Don't know if everyone has to do that. So I'd just wait a while.
What are you applying for?

Good luck! :smile:
Original post by ShellySpielberg
Hi!
Yeah I've applied, took around a week and a half though until they got back to me with a financial form I had to fill out. Don't know if everyone has to do that. So I'd just wait a while.
What are you applying for?

Good luck! :smile:

I've applied for ancient history! :heart: Where else did you apply? Is Nottingham your top choice?
I've applied for ancient history! :heart: Where else did you apply? Is Nottingham your top choice?

I applied for vetmed in Cambridge, Edinburgh, and Surrey as well. Nottingham's tied for second at the moment :smile:
I applied for vetmed in Cambridge, Edinburgh, and Surrey as well. Nottingham's tied for second at the moment :smile:

Wow. Fantastic choices. I think Cambridge is my postgrad dream.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nottingham or Bath university for Economics? And for graduate prospects in Investment Banking
Wow. Fantastic choices. I think Cambridge is my postgrad dream.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Warwick and Leeds for classical civilisation. Reading and Newcastle for ancient history.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Scottish student applying for Law

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi I'm applying for Maths BSc!
Finance and Investment for postgrad! anybody for postgrad??:redface:
I'm applying for Physiotherapy! Nottingham would be my dream :smile:
Has anyone received any offers yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Applying for Politics! :smile:
Original post by TheVortex
Applying for Politics! :smile:

I loveee I mean absolutely love that subject! !!!:biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Shanzii
I'm going to apply for the integrated child nursing course (MNurSci) which is 4 years but you get a masters degree out of it so that's good

The requirements are AAB minimum and I do AS chemistry, biology, psychology and maths at the moment

Results day is looming and I'm quite worried to be honest

There are only 16 places on the course :s-smilie::s-smilie:

I'm hopefully applying for the MNurSci Childrens branch too! After the open say yesterday it looks amazing :smile: I'm a bit worried as my school have predicted me A*BB and the requirements are AAB but I'm going to try to get them to change them, plus Nottingham is my risky choice. Good luck!
Original post by Shanzii
I'm going to apply for the integrated child nursing course (MNurSci) which is 4 years but you get a masters degree out of it so that's good

The requirements are AAB minimum and I do AS chemistry, biology, psychology and maths at the moment

Results day is looming and I'm quite worried to be honest

There are only 16 places on the course :s-smilie::s-smilie:

I'm applying for that too! I'm also applying for the 3 year one too just in case I don't get the grades.
Original post by Itsmonique
Has anyone received any offers yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey! Yep, I received an unconditional offer for economics and international economics about 4 days back. Was quite a surprise cos I didn't receive any letters of acknowledgement prior to that...
Has anyone heard anything from Computer Science?
Reply 119
Anyone have any ideas how long Nottingham takes to give out offers for economics? Does it just depend on the strength of your application?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending