The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Fantasy Football League 2014/15

Scroll to see replies

Gonna be really honest with you guys, it was so bloody obvious that Sergio was the man for today. Can't really believe those who didn't make the effort to get him in.

Costa not playing is annoying but it's the same for everyone. Obviously everyone has Sterling - Di Maria - Fabregas. A load have Siggurdson so I'm in danger there I guess.

With Aguero, at worst, this week will be 'meh not bad'. If West Brom shut out United and Welbeck does alright, then it could be stunning.
Nobody likes a gloater mate.
Original post by Lts gt lost 2nyt
Gonna be really honest with you guys, it was so bloody obvious that Sergio was the man for today. Can't really believe those who didn't make the effort to get him in.

Costa not playing is annoying but it's the same for everyone. Obviously everyone has Sterling - Di Maria - Fabregas. A load have Siggurdson so I'm in danger there I guess.

With Aguero, at worst, this week will be 'meh not bad'. If West Brom shut out United and Welbeck does alright, then it could be stunning.

How so? What with making a trip to Beijing and then Hong Kong for Tuesday.

I've just actually noticed that both Azpil and Aguero went up last night. Going to have to make my transfers tonight otherwise I'll be priced out of them.
FPL Gods are smiling on me today - no Costa means that my Vice Aguero becomes captain and also means that Schneiderlin, with his assist so far, comes off the bench.

:biggrin:

Pretty easy to say that after the event...

Aguero hasn't exploded yet and has had weaker defences to play against. There were good odds he'd score, but not necessarily good odds that he would do so much better than all the cheaper alternatives that he'd be worth the price and likely points hits.

This coming from someone who's had Aguero since week 3.
Original post by SirMasterKey

I've just actually noticed that both Azpil and Aguero went up last night. Going to have to make my transfers tonight otherwise I'll be priced out of them.

don't rise to his trolling. he's a chump
Azpilicueta straight red, **** sake.

Fabregas booked for protesting as well :pierre:
****ing hell. Took Cahill out for Azpi with my WC this week

Posted from TSR Mobile
azpi sent off
brought him in last night with aguero :frown:

well i suppose things had to even out - it would've been unfair for me to be THAT lucky with aguero without having some kind of bad luck...

EDIT: oh yay, i have fabregas too...
Original post by Mister Dead
don't rise to his trolling. he's a chump

Fair point.

Azpil sent off. Good thing I didn't bring him in after all...but no because those Aguero points. :sad:

Will probably go for Jagielka instead of Ivanovic now. Everton's next few games should see them keep a few clean sheets.
Original post by Skkc16
****ing hell. Took Cahill out for Azpi with my WC this week

Brought him in this week as well :colonhash: It was a dreadful challenge tho, clear red card. Gives me an excuse to get Baines in now at least. One of Cesc or Sterling will have to be downgraded to Eriksen, i'm leaning towards Cesc given Sturridge's injury.
Original post by SirMasterKey

Bruh Hong Kong was Tuesday, that's aaages ago.

Simple facts are this. Your other options are Costa but he was a doubt, he's playing away to a tough team and Welbeck but he was a doubt and Arsenal are **** really.

Sergio meanwhile plays for City, who score baer goals, against Spurs, who concede bare goals and capitulate in every big game, and Sergio is the man for the big occasion. And Spurs' centre backs are **** and Pochettino is doing a Rodgers at Liverpool, 08/12-01/13.

Sergio was the boi, today was maaade for him
Fabregas looks like he wants to get sent off... Chelsea game will have another 2-3 sending offs without a doubt.
The crowd and fans have gone berserk.
On track for one my worst fpl gameweeks ever, 1 point from 5 players ffs. Azpi sent off, Costa and Dzeko not playing so Boyd and Dummett are coming off my bench...
Think I will end up seriously regretting captainig ADM instead of Aguero and Pelle

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by paddyman4
Pretty easy to say that after the event...

Aguero hasn't exploded yet and has had weaker defences to play against. There were good odds he'd score, but not necessarily good odds that he would do so much better than all the cheaper alternatives that he'd be worth the price and likely points hits.

This coming from someone who's had Aguero since week 3.

Spurs in a big game is the weakest defence in the league.

And since Week 3, lol, how's that worked out for you, been enjoying those 2s i bet.

I've had him since he hit form. Today was my third game week with him
Sakho is looking like a fantastic budget striker. That's 4 games in a row he's scored in now.
Original post by sr90
Brought him in this week as well :colonhash: It was a dreadful challenge tho, clear red card. Gives me an excuse to get Baines in now at least. One of Cesc or Sterling will have to be downgraded to Eriksen, i'm leaning towards Cesc given Sturridge's injury.

Taking a points hit for that as well??

For some reason I also thought taking out Fabregas for Hazard was a good idea. Not paid off so far

Posted from TSR Mobile
At least my captain Fabregas scored, softens the blow of not having Aguero as captain, shame about Costa but still looking like a very good week for me :h:
Spurs in a big game is the weakest defence in the league.

And since Week 3, lol, how's that worked out for you, been enjoying those 2s i bet.

I've had him since he hit form. Today was my third game week with him

lol now I know you're lying. If this was your third gameweek with him, then you bought him straight after he got 2 points. He did nothing in a match, had had 10 points in three weeks, and you bought him off the back of that. That's hardly him 'hitting form'.

As for me 'enjoying his 2s', he's only failed to score twice this season - and one of those two times was apparently the performance that convinced you he had hit form.

So anyway, you're obviously trolling, too bad you're not smart enough to do it convincingly.

Quick Reply

Latest