The Student Room Group

how often are you shaving your legs now that it is winter?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TheBBQ
Depends.

If you have hair as thick as ropes then it can be quite tough and you'd have to go over a couple of times.

It depends how long you leave it too. If I shave everyday it doesn't take too long but if I leave it a while it can take quite a bit of time when I finally get round to doing it.
Original post by snitching kermit
really?:confused:

It takes me a good 10-15 minutes just to shave my face.

Then you're doing something wrong haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Bloxorus
Then you're doing something wrong haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have sensitive skin:unimpressed:

srs.
Original post by snitching kermit
I have sensitive skin:unimpressed:

srs.

same brah, sucks
Original post by bluemax
Assuming you're a male, the average time to shave the face is 4-5mins. I'm not sure what you're doing there.

Takes me about the same amount of time.
Original post by Joshale
same brah, sucks

hold me brah.

anyway enough of this digression. The only purpose of this thread was to bait pics out of people.
Reply 26
Original post by TroyAndAbed
It depends how long you leave it too. If I shave everyday it doesn't take too long but if I leave it a while it can take quite a bit of time when I finally get round to doing it.

I suppose. I had a barber go all over and around my neck with a shaving knife and i didn't stay smooth for even 1 day :frown:
No pics....I am disappoint.
Original post by TheBBQ
I suppose. I had a barber go all over and around my neck with a shaving knife and i didn't stay smooth for even 1 day :frown:

Yeah, the neck is annoying to shave because it isn't as smooth so it takes more work to shave as there are so many different angles. :|
I'm attempting to fully convert to waxing :beard:

You guys have Movember, what do we women get? Nowt. I reckon...fanuary.
Reply 30
I love being a man.

My gorilla legs are a sign of my raging testosterone levels and male dominance.
I've not shaved my legs this winter yet. :eek:
Reply 32
Like once a week, unless I know I'm going to be wearing something that would show my legs.
Whenever I'm going to see my boyfriend :P. And sometimes not even then.. after five years, I feel for him..
Winter- what's that?
I don't shave in the winter unless I have a function or I'm wearing a dress
Atm, its been quite some time
In the summer, however, that's a whole other story

Posted from TSR Mobile
I epilate.
Original post by DeceitfulDove
I'm attempting to fully convert to waxing :beard:

You guys have Movember, what do we women get? Nowt. I reckon...fanuary.

gunna need pics of fanuary...
Idk if I should or shouldn't because like I don't think my legs are gonna be on show for winter but it would feel better if it was shaved....
Shaving? In winter?
"Ain't nobody got time for dat!" :tongue:

...I never really wear anything other than jeans, so nobody's gonna see them anyway. I only occasionally shave in summer, if I'm swimming or wearing a dress (doesn't happen often). :dontknow:

Quick Reply

Latest