The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Fantasy Football League 2014/15

Scroll to see replies

accidentally not captaining costa was such a lucky move...
Original post by ..DT..
60 with any to play?

61 not inc bonus points, which should take it to above 70 - 2 to play, GK + chadli..

Having no one in the manchester derby could hurt me badly..
sanchez gets another :biggrin:
Couldn;t afford Sanchez this week so thought I'd hold out a week for two free transfers thinking Sterling might do something against Newcastle so not worth the 4 point hit. How wrong I was

Thought Alcaraz finally got a CS but have now realised he went off injured after 31 minutes, maggot
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by fallen_acorns
61 not inc bonus points, which should take it to above 70 - 2 to play, GK + chadli..

Having no one in the manchester derby could hurt me badly..

Sanchez captain will make you one of the highest, if not the highest scorer in the league this week. I'm on 50 and I'm pretty content that it will be a par week. Need Sanchez next week though.
Original post by fallen_acorns
see what happens in the CL..

If he starts midweek, then he wont play the weekend, but probably will start the next league game after..

If he does not start midweek, I would fully expect him to start the next league game..

Yeah *******s to that. Stoke defender going out for Dummett to ride the bench, Sanchez in for Sterling.

Only thing is do I do it now and risk CL injuries costing me, or do I hope price changes dont hurt me too much?
Sanchez just became essential

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ..DT..
Sanchez captain will make you one of the highest, if not the highest scorer in the league this week. I'm on 50 and I'm pretty content that it will be a par week. Need Sanchez next week though.

Only worry now is that the attacking moves stop going through him, now walcott is back, and they start to share the points...

but as for this week, sanchez has now knicked all 3BPs from chambers, so that should be 32 from him this week :eek:
68 points on my backup not including BAP. 43 on my other one

Got sanchez in. Will only be able to get one of Walcott/Haz now. Not sure yet.
(edited 9 years ago)
Well, bringing in Sanchez for a 4pt hit and captaining him has certainly paid off!

79 points (with BPs) and I still have 3 attacking players to play tomorrow :sexface:
Original post by sr90
Well, bringing in Sanchez for a 4pt hit and captaining him has certainly paid off!

79 points (with BPs) and I still have 3 attacking players to play tomorrow :sexface:

Was debating if I should get him in for Di Maria for a hit remember lol. Didn't do it in the end:angry:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ArsenalWenger
Was debating if I should get him in for Di Maria for a hit remember lol. Didn't do it in the end:angry:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Is there a way for you to try and fit both of them in? I sacrificed Fabregas.
Original post by sr90
Is there a way for you to try and fit both of them in? I sacrificed Fabregas.

Yeah I could do the same and take cesc out. I'm gonna make the move tonight or tomorrow and risk injuries during midweek :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ArsenalWenger
Yeah I could do the same and take cesc out. I'm gonna make the move tonight or tomorrow and risk injuries during midweek :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

He'll almost certainly rise tonight, if that screws up your plans i'd just take the risk tonight tbh. I brought him in last Saturday when he was 10.3.
Original post by sr90
He'll almost certainly rise tonight, if that screws up your plans i'd just take the risk tonight tbh. I brought him in last Saturday when he was 10.3.

Yh will do thanks. Poor week for me with 43 but weeks like this are part of the game :pierre:

Posted from TSR Mobile
All 3 defenders in my XI gets a clean sheet and 2 BPs each. (Clyne, Baines, Chambers)
To fit in Sanchez I have to take out Pelle. Should I do it now or wait till after the next gameweek? Pelle has leicester at home while Sanchez has Swansea away.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Undisclosed 15
To fit in Sanchez I have to take out Pelle. Should I do it now or wait till after the next gameweek? Pelle has leicester at home while Sanchez has Swansea away.

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's the $m question, isn't it. One or two people are touting Sanchez as 'essential' but imo there's no such thing as essential without a context. Especially where you have two other players who are delivering consistent returns and are priced high. You do what's best for your team and that may not be getting in Sanchez.

I got in Chambers and Howard this week at a four point hit so i'm pleased with that but I chose that above downgrading Pelle and upgrading Sterling to Sanchez, so it doesn't feel like a complete success, mainly because of the subsequent price rise for Sanchez.

I'm still undecided with what to do. Arsenal have a lot of attacking players and atm Pelle looks like a banker for the season. I think it could be unwise to get shot of him purely on the grounds Southampton have tough fixtures.
(edited 9 years ago)

why didn't I get Sanchez :sigh:
Transferred di maria out for Sanchez

Turning out atm to be a good decision

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest