The Student Room Group

will hollister hire asian?

I am an international student from Hong Kong, n i have interview at hollister twice (both unsuccessful). I think I did well in the interview, and I got the hollister look (good body shape and pretty face). I got quite a lot of work experience as well...... so the question is, am I rejected because I am an asian....
Reply 1
Original post by applema
I am an international student from Hong Kong, n i have interview at hollister twice (both unsuccessful). I think I did well in the interview, and I got the hollister look (good body shape and pretty face). I got quite a lot of work experience as well...... so the question is, am I rejected because I am an asian....

don't know what hollister is but they wouldn't call you in twice to reject you because you were asian, if that was true they wouldn't call you in for an interview in the first place.. Just keep searching for a job and hope for the best, Good Luck!
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by ko111
don't know what hollister is but they wouldn't call you in you twice to reject you because you were asian, if that was true they wouldn't call you in for an interview in the first place.. Just keep searching for jobs and hope for the best, Good Luck!

everyone filled in the online application form got a chance for interview...
Without seeing the interview notes, knowing the strength of the other candidates, how they performed at interview, how you actually performed (eg in the strength & quality of your answers), the ethnicityb& composition of their workforce etc how can anyone tell. Contact hollisters & ask for feedback - the alternative is to speculate, cast aspersions with no possible foundation. Good luck

Posted from TSR Mobile
very unlikely, they wouldn't interview twice unless they thought you were a possible. While you think like that you will not be looking at how you can improve on your interview performance. Ask them what you need to improve, could be something ike what hours you could offer
Reply 5
Pay is crap. Worked there. Hated it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending