The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Foo.mp3
She wants the D :sexface:

She does? :sexface:

Omg, seriously? How can you be sure? If so, advice for me?
Reply 41
Original post by Foo.mp3
Hahaha, no. I was being facetious. In all probability she's just a bubbly person IRL and doesn't actually want the D, sorry :redface:

Your best bet is to try joking about and flirting in person and see if things progress. Remember my more general advice:- texting is not a preferred platform for communication, never mind flirtation/seduction

Thing is I've broken off contact with her now. I hardly see her and I deleted her number.

When I used to see her (in person) she used to be flirty and always spoke to me. But she only responded to my first text and blanked me. Despite this she kept talking to me in person.

Didn't really understand it. Just trying to learn lessons of life lol. I only sent her a non suggestive text, wasn't trying to seduce her. I mean she didn't respond to Happy New Year or how's it going?

Tbh, if she had wanted the D, I did fancy her for a few months... wish she had just asked hahahaha
Reply 42
Original post by pshah2
An attractive girl talks to you normally in person (very friendly). In fact, freshers week she was so so friendly. She's not in my halls, but friends with one of my coursework groupmates who is a girl and whom I am friends with.

By text, it's like she's someone else.. forget about being flirty, she's not really even that friendly. The tone of the message is pretty cold and sometimes she doesn't respond. There is no x.

But again, in person she is very friendly and smiley.

What does that mean?!!!!

I know its over dur this reply. Incase someone else might benefit in the future.
It doesn’t mean anything if she’s being nice. How do you want her to behave in a normal platform??. I don’t get you!!.
this usually means that she is interested in you. this is coming from me as a female figure,but honestly, i have a similar situation, therefore i can help.
girls often seem better to talk to in person, when they text, they:
a) play hard to get
b) don't want to seem as obvious
c) don't want to say something that you will take the wrong way

try to take notice of the way her body is positioned when you talk to her. if her full body is facing your way/playing with her hair/laughing at your jokes even when theyre bad etc. she clearly has interest in you. if you need me for anymore detail/information, please don't hesitate to message me :smile:
Reply 44
She flirts with me and she stares at me but she knows i have a girlfriend. Could that be reason she dont text back
So if she doesn't reply in text, she's being nice, but when she acts the complete opposite in person, she's also being nice?Seems like this girl can do no wrong. I hate when people defend their tribe unconditionally. It's people like you who probably defend child abusers just because they happen to be a woman or your bf.
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by MAli111
I know its over dur this reply. Incase someone else might benefit in the future.
It doesn’t mean anything if she’s being nice. How do you want her to behave in a normal platform??. I don’t get you!!.

There is a thing called boundaries. I don't care how nice a girl is, she will NOT flirt with me if she isn't interested in me. Stop with the excuses already. Just because she's a woman, doesn't mean she can do no wrong.
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by pshah2
An attractive girl talks to you normally in person (very friendly). In fact, freshers week she was so so friendly. She's not in my halls, but friends with one of my coursework groupmates who is a girl and whom I am friends with.

By text, it's like she's someone else.. forget about being flirty, she's not really even that friendly. The tone of the message is pretty cold and sometimes she doesn't respond. There is no x.

What does that mean?!!!!

It's a game. But don't listen to some of the people on here who say, "It's because she doesn't like you." This type of girl may very well be attracted to you, but many females get a rush out of manipulating those of the opposite sex. When she is super nice to you in person, she's placing you in an awkward position. Most guys don't want to be impolite and wave the girl off, so the guy is an awkward position and goes along with the flirt. At some point she has given her your number to take the bait. Then you text her. She doesn't respond. She's trying to get the upper hand on you right off the bat. I would say avoid her altogether. But sometimes it's a place you have to go to for one reason or another. Call her on her ********. Say to her: "I think it's strange that you go out of your way to talk to me at "whichever place," and that you even gave me your number, but you never respond to my texts. This seems like a weird game - like you are up to something (she is). I don't play games. Is it cool if we just give each other some space? I will stop texting you but please stop obligating me to talk to you when we run into each other at the whichever place. No hard feelings. Good luck."
Now you've taken control of the situation. Weight is off your shoulders. Of course, this includes NEVER texting her again. But you no longer have to interact with her live and in-person and pretend that you didn't notice her ignoring your texts. And who cares whether she liked you or not. She's not the girl you want to be with because her need to play manipulation games will manifest itself throughout the relationship. And I'll bet she's never had a guy call her out on her B.S. like that. I've used the method that I just described. Do it - you'll feel like a hero.
Original post by pshah2

What does that mean?!!!!

she might think your a woman because of your bitmoji and is trying to find out in person to see if a ynone else uses adverbs to describe you
Original post by pshah2

What does that mean?!!!!

It's a game. But don't listen to some of the people on here who say,

Latest

Trending

Trending