The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Fantasy Football League 2014/15

Scroll to see replies

no manonne is very dissapointing.. looks like I will stay in a middleground, 11 away from 4th, and 12/14 away from 2nd..
Original post by fallen_acorns
no manonne is very dissapointing.. looks like I will stay in a middleground, 11 away from 4th, and 12/14 away from 2nd..

it's pretty depressing to see you moaning about how close you are to the top when i'm not even on the first page:cool:
Original post by Lúcio
it's pretty depressing to see you moaning about how close you are to the top when i'm not even on the first page:cool:

its all relative to your current 'next goal'.. your in the top5, you are dissapointed not to be first... your in the top30 your dissapointed to be top10, your in the 2nd page, your dissapointed not to be first page.. etc.

key thing is, that change can happen so quickly on fantasy football, and over the course of a few weeks people can rise dramatically..

We saw it hear last year, with 2 of the regulars bieng 2nd page pretty much up until christmas.. but they both ended top10, one coming 3rd I think..

It can be done :smile: so just keep on going, and in your position, try and sort out some good differencials.. no point in having the same team as the guys at the top, as if you do you will never catch up..
Overall rank: 124.

How the **** have I managed that!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sr90
Overall rank: 124.

How the **** have I managed that!

Posted from TSR Mobile

At this rate you'll win the whole damn thing :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Does anyone know why Erikson played only 45 minutes this weekend? Hope he's not carrying an injury.
Original post by RedDevil014
Does anyone know why Erikson played only 45 minutes this weekend? Hope he's not carrying an injury.

He looked fine. Was tactical I suspect.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ArsenalWenger
He looked fine. Was tactical I suspect.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Does that mean he might not start this weekend? Looks like he came on for Lamela? Surely they both should start.
Does that mean he might not start this weekend? Looks like he came on for Lamela? Surely they both should start.

no idea, but I am not sure why anyone would have either of them at the moment..

only spurs attacking player possibly worth having is chadli.. he is outscoring eriksen and is 1.5m less money.. He looks like a different player this season.

the only other attacking player I would consider is Kane.. he is looking on great form with 9 goals already this season (only 1 in the league) - if the manager starts playng him instead of adebayor, then he may be a really good punt at only 4.8m
no idea, but I am not sure why anyone would have either of them at the moment..

only spurs attacking player possibly worth having is chadli.. he is outscoring eriksen and is 1.5m less money.. He looks like a different player this season.

the only other attacking player I would consider is Kane.. he is looking on great form with 9 goals already this season (only 1 in the league) - if the manager starts playng him instead of adebayor, then he may be a really good punt at only 4.8m

Got Erikson in after his goals against Southampton and City he seemed like he was going to hit last season's form again. Hasn't scored since but I feel he will get a decent haul this weekend and he also acts as an important differential.

Eriksen had a really poor game and he was on a yellow card, it was a tactical substitution.
CL games over.. time to look at FF again before the weekend.

working and Travelling tommorow, and busy all day saturday, so I need to make my changes today ready for the weekend..

Think I am sorted on transfers, but now its just subs and captain choice..

Defense:

Spoiler

Midfield:

Spoiler

Captain choice is between following the crowd on one of the big boys, or Pelle who has a relitvly easy game
I am going for Pelle (c), need to start making up ground now.
Tempted to captain Alexis being an Arsenal fan :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ArsenalWenger
Tempted to captain Alexis being an Arsenal fan :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I did last week.. and this week he is probably my VC

just not really sure how aresnal will respond this week.. I mean, if we are getting a goal, likelyhood is it will be him, so he does seem like a sensible captain choice - I just am not entirely sure what form arsenal will be in after tuesday..

Also wondering whats happening with walcott.. if he is going to start, then that may have some impact on sanchez, as it may mean all of the attack does not always go through him..
really wanting to take a risk on kane one week... 8 goals in 8 games now, 10 for the season.. for 4.8m

If he can transfer any of that scoring to the PL, then he would be such a steal...

The fact that he played mid-week, probably means adebayor will be back this weekend though..
really wanting to take a risk on kane one week... 8 goals in 8 games now, 10 for the season.. for 4.8m

If he can transfer any of that scoring to the PL, then he would be such a steal...

The fact that he played mid-week, probably means adebayor will be back this weekend though..

He'll maybe play one week but then miss the next. Possible bench option if you're playing 352 but not as a regular starter imo.
Original post by Prandtl
He'll maybe play one week but then miss the next. Possible bench option if you're playing 352 but not as a regular starter imo.

This. Wouldn't bother until he's nailed on.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3198
Not sure what to do this week. Thinking of ditching Siggy for Downing or Chadli but want to save my FT. But I think those players will do well this week... Ahhhh!
Original post by UWS
Not sure what to do this week. Thinking of ditching Siggy for Downing or Chadli but want to save my FT. But I think those players will do well this week... Ahhhh!

I ditched Siggurdson for Downing so I could bring Sanchez in. Downing is bang in form and villa have been dreadful as of late so expect a decent haul from Downing this week.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest