University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

University of Nottingham 2015 Entry?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 440
Original post by mel1995
Applied science:smile:
aww, I'm waiting to hear back from Leicester before I make my decision as thats my first choice:biggrin:

Genetics there as well? :smile:
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by Dan205
Genetics there as well? :smile:

Nopee, Medical Biochemistry:smile:
Reply 442
Original post by mel1995
Nopee, Medical Biochemistry:smile:

Ah Okayy fair dos what offer d'ya think you'll get for that?
Original post by Dan205
Ah Okayy fair dos what offer d'ya think you'll get for that?

Im hoping they'll give me the same offer as Nottingham did, I just hate the fact I have to wait ages to hear back:frown:
Original post by snikutsmullac
Can't find a thread anywhere for Unviersity of Nottingham 2015 applicants, so I thought I'd make one! What subjects are you all applying for?
---
Connect to University of Nottingham here! You'll be able to see other applicants' grades and offers. If you enter your details it will be really helpful for other people applying. :h:

Hello TSR, I am new here and applying for Classical Civilisation! I sent off my UCAS yesterday and Nottingham are the only Uni who have not acknowledged my existence yet! Meep!!
How are you guys finding Yr.13?
:eek:
Original post by Remixx
ME! Have you got an offer yet?

Woohoo!!! Finally! :smile: Not yet :frown: I'm still waiting for my tutor to send off her referee :frown: Hopefully I'll get an offer soon!
How about you? :smile:
Reply 446
Original post by mel1995
Im hoping they'll give me the same offer as Nottingham did, I just hate the fact I have to wait ages to hear back:frown:

Did you like Nottingham though?
Reply 447
I live in nottingham and visited the uni quite a few times for different activities. If you have any questions about the town or campus let me know (I stayed in the halls for a week during a program).

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Dan205
Did you like Nottingham though?

Yess I love it! The course looks amazing
Reply 449
Original post by mel1995
Yess I love it! The course looks amazing

You gone for the MSci our bsc? Also I am on a SLIGHTLY different course to you as I'm doing Human genetics rather than straight genetics :tongue:
Original post by Dan205
You gone for the MSci our bsc? Also I am on a SLIGHTLY different course to you as I'm doing Human genetics rather than straight genetics :tongue:

Bsc what about you? Ah right well youre still the only person I know with an offer from there for genetics!
Reply 451
Original post by mel1995
Bsc what about you? Ah right well youre still the only person I know with an offer from there for genetics!

Hold on its easier to talk via message,cause my phone doesn't notify me otherwise :tongue:
Got a cheeky wee offer for Theology and Religious Studies there tonight.
ABB.
Most happy.

Anyone else got in for that dept.?
Sent off my application to do Electrical and Electronic Enginenring with a year in industry! Really hope to get an offer asap as i really could use some motivation now xD
Original post by RichardArmstrong
Got a cheeky wee offer for Theology and Religious Studies there tonight.
ABB.
Most happy.

Anyone else got in for that dept.?

i've applied with predicted grades of A*AB, sent my form of on tuesday, and had an email saying they've got it, how long did your offer take to come? thanks x
Original post by Georgia King
i've applied with predicted grades of A*AB, sent my form of on tuesday, and had an email saying they've got it, how long did your offer take to come? thanks x

Ah nice :smile: We have the same predicted grades! Yay.. Eh yeah mine took exactly two weeks, so yours shouldn't be overly long!

Not that it matters, but it seemed like quite a few different courses gave out offers on that same day.
Notts was my first offer, so was relieved to see it!
Already accepted University of Manchester's offer last year(I deferred a year) but am pretty much set on dropping that offer and applying to Nottingham's FAM...
Yaaaaaaaay. Offer from Notts today!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 458
Got offered IR. how is it?
Has anyone had an offer from Nottingham for Psychology? I've had four offers and just waiting on Nottingham now... :mad:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending