The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Meli.Hardege
Nope im not really sure where or how or what we do hahah

Oh, haha! I really need to go and visit the accommodation soon, but I just don't have time atm! :s-smilie:
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Original post by Aquatix96
Oh, haha! I really need to go and visit the accommodation soon, but I just don't have time atm! :s-smilie:

The visits are all on wednesdays and i cant get there without missing college and i really dont want to do that :/ i think im just going to have to go for it and pick a random one :s-smilie:
The visits are all on wednesdays and i cant get there without missing college and i really dont want to do that :/ i think im just going to have to go for it and pick a random one :s-smilie:

I think I might just wait until I get invited on a Applicants visit day. I've been invited to all my other unis, just waiting for Manchester :smile:
Me too! I want to be somewhere social where you can talk to people and make friends and stuff and not be in some halls that i really dont like :/ Yeh Fallowfield is close to like a few bars and shops and things and theres the £1 magic busses or something my friend told me about that run to like both MMU and University of Manchester and into town where clubs and shops are etc. :biggrin:

That's so cool! I really want a place there now! I think the applications open on the 15th of December so I'll definitely be applying that day! Really want to be in a social situation

Posted from TSR Mobile
I think I might just wait until I get invited on a Applicants visit day. I've been invited to all my other unis, just waiting for Manchester :smile:

Manchester gave me a link for a visit day for Law in march, it was like at the bottom of the offer thing on ucas if that makes any sense?
Original post by bronwencerimarsh
That's so cool! I really want a place there now! I think the applications open on the 15th of December so I'll definitely be applying that day! Really want to be in a social situation

Posted from TSR Mobile

yeh my plan is to just apply straight away aswell! really want a place :smile:
Manchester gave me a link for a visit day for Law in march, it was like at the bottom of the offer thing on ucas if that makes any sense?

Oh, ok. I'll go and check it out now, thanks!
Holding an offer for Econ atm. If I don't hear from UCL/Queen Mary's, it'll be my first choice.
yeh my plan is to just apply straight away aswell! really want a place :smile:

Let me know how you get on and if you get a place! Might end up living close!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I couldn't see anything on it. Ah well, I'll just wait for an email or something
I couldn't see anything on it. Ah well, I'll just wait for an email or something

It might be different for different departments :smile:
Let me know how you get on and if you get a place! Might end up living close!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Definitely!! hahah that'd be funny :smile:
I'm doing history! I really hope I get a place in Richmond, I think it'll feel quite comfortable, and Fallowfield is supposedly the most social accommodation campus :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

so wait, richmonds' the most social place then? or is it fallowfield?

cause i'd really hate to be stuck in the same 'no-friends' situation aha; as i live far away as well; and i'd rather have fun at uni and experience uni for all its' worth tbh:smile:
Original post by theDanIdentity
so wait, richmonds' the most social place then? or is it fallowfield?

cause i'd really hate to be stuck in the same 'no-friends' situation aha; as i live far away as well; and i'd rather have fun at uni and experience uni for all its' worth tbh:smile:

Richmonds park is in like a student village kind of thing which is made up of different halls called Fallowfield! Give me a message if you're thinking the same! Sounds like we've got a fair bit in common!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 794
Original post by OmarZ
Hhahhaha didnt even start my personal statement, Christmas break gonna be tough :/

Good luck :smile:
Reply 795
Original post by SteelCookie
Holding an offer for Econ atm. If I don't hear from UCL/Queen Mary's, it'll be my first choice.

Congratulations, have you visited the uni yet?
Do you apply for accommodation if you've already firmed or insured manchester?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Same i've looked at so many :/ i want an ensuite and self catered definitely because i'm lactose intolerant so i'd be awful in catered :/ fallowfields looks good and i have a friend who studies in manchester (MMU though) but she says fallowfields is really good :smile:

Yeh thats what i've been told too, do you want to have catered or self-catered?

I am personally gonna go for whatever the cheapest option is XD so self catered, shared bathroom etc
Is anyone going to the Life Sciences applicant interview day on Wednesday 26th November? I'm coming up from London and applying for Cell Biology.
Original post by wpr
Congratulations, have you visited the uni yet?

Not at all lol. My choice to study Econ was incredibly late but I'd still love to go there. I'm sure theres an Offer holders day where I can visit it (:

Latest

Trending

Trending