The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Fantasy Football League 2014/15

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ArsenalWenger
Cahill safest. Ivanovic Azpilicueta and Luis will likely be rotated and Terry isn't getting younger so maybe Ivanovic would slot in there for a few games.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I thought Ivanovic could play at cb but wasn't sure if I was making it up :colondollar: Will probably go Cahill. Cheers.
Original post by Prandtl
Thank goodness for Hutton starting. Will manage to get a full xi out.

Edit: What are people's opinions on the nailed-on-ness of Chelsea defenders? Would like to get one in for Clyne or one of my 4.0/4.1s but a bit worried about rotation throughout christmas period.. Terry and/or Cahill safest?

Azpi plays full back, is the cheapest out of the 4 main defenders, and is Mou's fav player. Has to be him surely. Azpi never gets rotated.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Villa scoring takes away my clean sheet for clyne

Also have Hutton so would prefer Villa didn't concede unless clyne or pelle are involved

Posted from TSR Mobile
^ And Clyne scores

Got Hutton coming off the bench for me, but Clyne scoring I can take the CS out.
Original post by Prandtl
Thank goodness for Hutton starting. Will manage to get a full xi out.

Edit: What are people's opinions on the nailed-on-ness of Chelsea defenders? Would like to get one in for Clyne or one of my 4.0/4.1s but a bit worried about rotation throughout christmas period.. Terry and/or Cahill safest?

Azpilicueta and Ivanovic can play multiple positions and Cahill will start every game. Any of them 3 is a safe pick.

Original post by The Assassin
Begovic has been ****ing terrible for me. Should I take him out and get Krul, giving me funds to upgrade Fab -> Hazard?

Could do something with Clyne considering they have tough fixtures but should I? Not sure.

Do it. Right now.
(edited 9 years ago)
Begovic has been ****ing terrible for me. Should I take him out and get Krul, giving me funds to upgrade Fab -> Hazard?

Could do something with Clyne considering they have tough fixtures but should I? Not sure.
(edited 9 years ago)
I'm keeping Clyne, only have one Soton defender anyway and I'll want him back. He's still capable of getting attacking points anyway.
Original post by Undisclosed 15
Azpi plays full back, is the cheapest out of the 4 main defenders, and is Mou's fav player. Has to be him surely. Azpi never gets rotated.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by sr90
Azpilicueta and Ivanovic can play multiple positions and Cahill will start every game. Any of them 3 is a safe pick.

Cheers both :yy: Probably going to go with Cahill.
Original post by sr90

Do it. Right now.

**** sake didn't realise he had gone up to 10.1m ; .1m short :angry:

so fed up with bego though.

**** this game mayne
Original post by The Assassin
**** sake didn't realise he had gone up to 10.1m ; .1m short :angry:

so fed up with bego though.

**** this game mayne

Ahh **** man, i'm struggling to fit him in too. I'd still downgrade Begovic though.
clyne scored?

Oh great.. that player that I had since game week1...

And dropped this week to get rid of my southampton double defense..

Great.......
Original post by fallen_acorns
clyne scored?

Oh great.. that player that I had since game week1...

And dropped this week to get rid of my southampton double defense..

Great.......

Bertrand got an assist if you have him. If you have someone else :console:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TH3-FL45H
Bertrand got an assist if you have him. If you have someone else :console:

Posted from TSR Mobile

no :frown: bad week...

was between dropping clyne of forster from southapton, and went with clyne to free up funds for a better defender....

bad move for this week it seems
Making my move... doing it early before I lose my nerve. just sacked off Clyne/Duff for Trippier/Caulker. Mouth watering at next week's fixtures.
(edited 9 years ago)
Bloody hell Clyne.
A few weeks back I decided between him and Bertrand and went for the latter.

Why did I do that? -_-
Original post by Lúcio
Bloody hell Clyne.
A few weeks back I decided between him and Bertrand and went for the latter.

Why did I do that? -_-

I have both :awesome:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I am jamming it so hard in the head to head league. I've given up on the other league but I can win the head to head league as I'm 4 points behind. I have 555 points and the guy in first has 711 and I'm only 4 points behind lelelel.
Not sure what to do with my 2 transfers this week. Lost a few places this week, don't really want to change my front 7 which is currently:

Di Maria, Siggurdson, Sanchez, Fab
Aguero, Costa, Welbeck

Have Forster in net who I am dubious about changing, then a choice of Chambers, Hutton, Dummett, Taylor and Wisdom at the back.

Thoughts?
Original post by hayles101

hayles pls :frown:
you always make me feel bad, but you do it in such a subtle way:cry2:

you're a heartbreaker...
Original post by sr90
That team looks fine imo, i'd look to get rid of Welbeck as he isn't scoring and may be shifted to the wing with Giroud returning.

Newcastle have awful fixtures coming up so you could do Dummett to Yun or Duff, but that's a sideways move really.

Hmmm, I was thinking about who I could replace Welbeck with. Austin looks a solid option but the funds wouldn't really free me up enough to benefit anywhere else. That's my problem really.

Quick Reply

Latest