Scroll to see replies

Reply 520
How is the IR program at Nottingham?
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by Kirsty0712
I found it ok. Took it Thursday. Had enough time to practice.. How about you?:biggrin:

Found the essay okay and I have no idea on the multiple choice but I really didn't have enough practice 😕 same with my personal statement I felt that got a bit rushed to!!! Where else did you apply???
I have an offer for Biochemistry, AAB :smile:
I'm so excited, I love Nottingham... I think it's going to be my firm choice!
I received an unconditional for Architecture if I firm Nottingham, but I haven't visited the uni yet! What is it like?! x
Original post by Jasamarie
I received an unconditional for Architecture if I firm Nottingham, but I haven't visited the uni yet! What is it like?! x

Big, green, pulchritudinous.
Original post by Jasamarie

You should be invited to an open day with your department. I'm going to one for Psychology in February :smile:
Original post by Paige S-P
Found the essay okay and I have no idea on the multiple choice but I really didn't have enough practice ������ same with my personal statement I felt that got a bit rushed to!!! Where else did you apply???

Mhmm... Yeah.. HA! Essay was okayish for me too... Multiple choice I was more comfortable with unit I was down to 10 minutes and rushed the last four questions. I have applied to Durham, Warwick, UCL, and Cambridge which has given me unconditional- but deferred entry for 2016 with a slight chance of entry in 2015 hopefully! But I really want to go to Durham! Where else have you applied?
Reply 527
I have an A*AA offer from nottingham for econ. what are the chances of getting a place with AAA if I put them down as an insurance? anybody know of similar cases?
Reply 528
Original post by maj969
I have an A*AA offer from nottingham for econ. what are the chances of getting a place with AAA if I put them down as an insurance? anybody know of similar cases?

I was wondering this as well so I asked them on their twitter Q&A day and they said it's "unlikely" as insurance but "pretty high" if they were firm

https://twitter.com/uoneconomics/status/536925823933349888

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 529
Original post by Nikmali
I was wondering this as well so I asked them on their twitter Q&A day and they said it's "unlikely" as insurance but "pretty high" if they were firm

https://twitter.com/uoneconomics/status/536925823933349888

Posted from TSR Mobile

they give out aaa offers to people with lower grades so i dont understand why they dont accept it
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Kirsty0712
Mhmm... Yeah.. HA! Essay was okayish for me too... Multiple choice I was more comfortable with unit I was down to 10 minutes and rushed the last four questions. I have applied to Durham, Warwick, UCL, and Cambridge which has given me unconditional- but deferred entry for 2016 with a slight chance of entry in 2015 hopefully! But I really want to go to Durham! Where else have you applied?

I applied to Bristol, Lancaster, Warwick and had offers from all of them then Oxford which I have an interview at and Nottingham which I haven't heard from!!!
Original post by katie780
You should be invited to an open day with your department. I'm going to one for Psychology in February :smile:

Which psychology course did you apply for? I applied for Psychology and Cognitive Neuroscience but I haven't heard anything back yet!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 532
I applied for chemistry and haven't heard anything back yet ... Nottingham is the last uni I have that needs to make a decision before choosing my firm and insurance ... They take so long ...

Posted from TSR Mobile
My daughter received an unconditional offer for neuroscience last week (just 2 weeks after application!). She is on a gap year, so already had her grades (AAA). Waiting for all the other unis though...
Original post by bethanoconnor
Which psychology course did you apply for? I applied for Psychology and Cognitive Neuroscience but I haven't heard anything back yet!

Posted from TSR Mobile

What were your A2 predictions?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Exceptional
What were your A2 predictions?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm doing the Irish Leaving Certificate so mine are different, I wasn't allowed know what my predictions are

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ruxy
I applied for chemistry and haven't heard anything back yet ... Nottingham is the last uni I have that needs to make a decision before choosing my firm and insurance ... They take so long ...

Posted from TSR Mobile

How long have you been waiting?… I sent mine 2 weeks ago and haven't heard anything…. Anyone with Chemistry offers?
Reply 537
Original post by Nail1230
How long have you been waiting?… I sent mine 2 weeks ago and haven't heard anything…. Anyone with Chemistry offers?

About 3 weeks ago

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by bethanoconnor

Posted from TSR Mobile

c800, just psychology. They sent me an acknowledgement email the day I sent my UCAS, and an offer two weeks later. Hopefully they'll get back to you soon?
Original post by katie780
c800, just psychology. They sent me an acknowledgement email the day I sent my UCAS, and an offer two weeks later. Hopefully they'll get back to you soon?

Yeah I had the acknowledgement email straight away, in fairness I did only send it off a week ago so I'm probably just being impatient! Hope I do hear something soon though :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending