The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Fantasy Football League 2014/15

Scroll to see replies

I'll happily do the H2H deciding league :h: Was a fun idea, it'd be a shame to let it not happen. Have got to run for work now but have a night off Sun and Mon so will make a longer post/plan then :yy:
Reply 3421
Guzan/Forster
Dawson, Dummett, Azpilicueta, Baines, Chambers
Chadli, Sigurdsson, Sánchez, Hazard, Mahrez
Pellè, Austin, Agüero

No idea what to do this week. Pelle out is probably a priority. Worried about keeping both Baines and Chadli incase neither start though
Hmmm captain choice is abit tricky this week. Costa against Sunderland. Aguero against southampton. Di Maria against hull. Any suggestions guys??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3423
Original post by khalidpatel
Hmmm captain choice is abit tricky this week. Costa against Sunderland. Aguero against southampton. Di Maria against hull. Any suggestions guys??

Posted from TSR Mobile

Costa
Original post by Prandtl
I'll happily do the H2H deciding league :h: Was a fun idea, it'd be a shame to let it not happen. Have got to run for work now but have a night off Sun and Mon so will make a longer post/plan then :yy:

All yours.

Original post by DH1'
Guzan/Forster
Dawson, Dummett, Azpilicueta, Baines, Chambers
Chadli, Sigurdsson, Sánchez, Hazard, Mahrez
Pellè, Austin, Agüero

No idea what to do this week. Pelle out is probably a priority. Worried about keeping both Baines and Chadli incase neither start though

I wouldn't get rid of Baines if he's only out for a couple of games tbh. It might be time to get rid of Dummett, i'm not liking the look of Newcastle's fixtures over xmas. That's probably my transfer next week.

Who is Mahrez?
Reply 3425
Original post by sr90
All yours.

I wouldn't get rid of Baines if he's only out for a couple of games tbh. It might be time to get rid of Dummett, i'm not liking the look of Newcastle's fixtures over xmas. That's probably my transfer next week.

Who is Mahrez?

Think Dummett's cheap enough that i can just keep him on the bench through the xmas period. He looks nailed on for now, so would be ready to come off the bench if needed. Given his price, i'm not sure about him as a priority transfer out yet, especially before Pelle or Forster with their even worse fixtures.

Yeah, will probably keep Baines and just rely on the bench if he doesn't play. Mahrez is the Leicester winger but doesn't always start. I rarely use him anyway. If i keep Baines, then i'm probably selling two of Chadli/Pelle/Forster i think.
Original post by DH1'
Think Dummett's cheap enough that i can just keep him on the bench through the xmas period. He looks nailed on for now, so would be ready to come off the bench if needed. Given his price, i'm not sure about him as a priority transfer out yet, especially before Pelle or Forster with their even worse fixtures.

Yeah, will probably keep Baines and just rely on the bench if he doesn't play. Mahrez is the Leicester winger but doesn't always start. I rarely use him anyway. If i keep Baines, then i'm probably selling two of Chadli/Pelle/Forster i think.

Oh Fraser Forster, I thought you had Ben Foster the WBA keeper. One of them needs to get a namechange :lol:

Yeh, definitely take him out.
Original post by khalidpatel

Posted from TSR Mobile

that's classic khalidpatel
I have captained Sanchez. Please dont let me down

Posted from TSR Mobile
only sanchez in this first game - feels wierd to have to little arsenal coverage..
Typical the week I take out Welbeck he gets a biggish haul.

Common sense dictated that with Giroud back, he'd be on for less pts.. Oh well, don't think he'll keep it up will he.
Why did Forster rise in value when his net transfers during the week are negative?
Costa misses match v Spurs.
Original post by mr tim
Costa misses match v Spurs.

Di Maria won't play either. Time to bring in Hazard I think.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Undisclosed 15
Why did Forster rise in value when his net transfers during the week are negative?

May have risen first to reach the threshold and then over the week people may have sold him to give an overall net negative.

Posted from TSR Mobile
costa not scoring is the only thing thats keeping this week not being a disaster.. (its still going to be pretty bad though..)
Original post by Isometrix
May have risen first to reach the threshold and then over the week people may have sold him to give an overall net negative.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah ok. Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by fallen_acorns
costa not scoring is the only thing thats keeping this week not being a disaster.. (its still going to be pretty bad though..)

I am on 22 points. Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Undisclosed 15
I am on 22 points. Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

28 as it stands...

Earlier I looked at the leage, and the people above me all were in the low 30s, I was on 18, and they had costa captain to come...

I mean, its still not good, but it could have been a disaster if costa had scored highly..

Hazard is letting me down this game, but chelsea dropping points over-rules my FF needs
Reply 3439
55(-8) with Aguero and Baines to play. Annoyingly got Di Maria in for a hit and will now sell him again

Quick Reply

Latest