The Student Room Group
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website

does everyone have an interview always???

do they ever give offers out without interviews??? if you are predicted higher than required?
Original post by d37zoptimistic
do they ever give offers out without interviews??? if you are predicted higher than required?

UEA don't generally interview except for health courses like nursing & midwifery and medicine. In these cases I very much doubt there are any exceptions.
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website
What course are you applying for? From what I've read on the UEA website only courses like medicine etc have interviews, or if you're a mature student.
Original post by Buxtonwater
What course are you applying for? From what I've read on the UEA website only courses like medicine etc have interviews, or if you're a mature student.

Original post by jelly1000
UEA don't generally interview except for health courses like nursing & midwifery and medicine. In these cases I very much doubt there are any exceptions.

bsc actuarial science.. so not medicine or anything like that but yeah I was just wondering because I think I seen someone get an interview for actuarial science on here:smile: but they want aab and im predicted a*aa? so dont know

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending