The Student Room Group

What is something that is known to your gender but not the other?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AdamCee
What makes you say that?

Because we are more comfortable discussing awkward stuff compared to you boys, and that rates highly on my list.

I do generally hate people as a whole.
Original post by karmacrunch

Preach it sister! :rofl:

I will never stop!
Original post by CescaD96
I have 4 best friends; 2 are girls, and we occasionally discuss it. The other 2 are boys, obviously, one 17, one 18, and both squirm at the thought of periods.

Seriously. I think I stopped giggling at the thought of periods when I was about 12.

Preach it sister! :rofl:

I have no idea if that was sarcasm or what but yeahh :cool:
Original post by superduperweirdo
Guys : Is it true that getting kneed in the balls is as painful as the movies make it seem ?

You don't wanna know about testicular torsion. :s-smilie:
Original post by CescaD96
Because we are more comfortable discussing awkward stuff compared to you boys, and that rates highly on my list.

I do generally hate people as a whole.

Well that's a pretty generalised statement to make tbf
From my experience, and also judging from this thread, it is very much the other way round

I agree with the last bit.
Original post by AdamCee
Seriously. I think I stopped giggling at the thought of periods when I was about 12.

Some boys mature quicker than others. I mean, one of them is very mature, I guess he wouldn't be as bad now, but dear Rowena, the other guy!
Original post by AdamCee
Well that's a pretty generalised statement to make tbf
From my experience, and also judging from this thread, it is very much the other way round

I agree with the last bit.

I find that in N. Ireland, where I live, boys are uncomfortable with awkward discussions. But then, this is all based on personal experiences, so we can't say for definite, can we?

Yeah...the human race sucks, generally.
Original post by chocolatesauce
Some things are better to be kept to ourselves, I aint revealing any of our girly secrets :ninja: women have their own chamber of secrets :smug:

The Chamber of Secrets can be penetrated by a powerful snake. :cool: #metaphoricalgame
Well... Yes. You should think twice about letting us see them. :colonhash:

:tongue:

Maybe you should be more open like us :colonhash:
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
You don't wanna know about testicular torsion. :s-smilie:

On second thought, maybe you're right, the term itself sounds harsh enough :afraid:
Original post by superduperweirdo
On second thought, maybe you're right, the term itself sounds harsh enough :afraid:

What's even more frightening is that it can happen for no apparent reason out of the blue :afraid:
If you get hit in the balls you have to make a meal out of it, or else people will question your manhood:biggrin:
Reply 132
where the treasure is buried...
Original post by Foo.mp3
Helicopter-wang!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wang_Hongwen

this is the top google search for helicopter wang.
Original post by TheBBQ
Quite clearly we do :u:

This ^

Only wastemans do that

whats wrong with being secretive lol I don't get your point :lol:
Original post by Juichiro
The Chamber of Secrets can be penetrated by a powerful snake. :cool: #metaphoricalgame

do guys have their 'chamber of secrets'
do guys have their 'chamber of secrets'

Nope, they have basilisks. Haven't you watched HP?
Nope, they have basilisks. Haven't you watched HP?

yes but I never paid that much attention
yes but I never paid that much attention

It's difficult to focus when there is a basilisk running wild inside your chambers. :wink:
It's difficult to focus when there is a basilisk running wild inside your chambers. :wink:

ok I get it now lol :lol:

Quick Reply

Latest