Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham Trent applicants 2015!!!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Placeboo123
So many of my friends want to go there.
We've been on the open day there, all I can say is that the city campus is great, really nice, nice city and all.
I went to the PE campus, which's outside the city, that... was... deadful...
We had a short lecture there, the place was so miserable, so dull...
The desks looked like from medieval times, they were using a projector and they had windows XP or something...
The campus in the city is asum though.
Wouldn't go to the one outside the city tho

It's a good job we all don't like the same things, isn't it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
I just got my conditional offer for Sociology :smile: Anyone else applied for the same course?
Reply 122
Finally got my Offer letter in the post after two weeks ucas updated! :biggrin:
Anyone know when we can actually book our accommodation?
Reply 123
Original post by jc20

What accommodation are you looking at? I've looked at Gill Street South and Byron! Also I got an offer but i haven't received a letter, the letter that came through was just a general one to say thanks for your interested in NTU....
Original post by jc20

Once you've accepted the offer and put NTU as first choice you will receive an accommodation guide and a password and username. Once received, you will be able to book online where you will have control over the residence, flat and room you want.
Unconditional offer holders have a priority window from 18th Feb - 9th March 2015.

I've just copied that from the booklet they sent me haha!
Reply 125
Original post by Shanbon
What accommodation are you looking at? I've looked at Gill Street South and Byron! Also I got an offer but i haven't received a letter, the letter that came through was just a general one to say thanks for your interested in NTU....

Right now looking at Hampden, Sandby or Gill Street South! Oh don't worry I got that too, it may take a while as I got an offer letter (with Your Offer booklet) two weeks after my UCAS offer.
Reply 126
Original post by Ronhaar
Once you've accepted the offer and put NTU as first choice you will receive an accommodation guide and a password and username. Once received, you will be able to book online where you will have control over the residence, flat and room you want.
Unconditional offer holders have a priority window from 18th Feb - 9th March 2015.

I've just copied that from the booklet they sent me haha!

Thank you, that was helpful as I got an unconditional offer! :smile:
Reply 127
Original post by jc20
Right now looking at Hampden, Sandby or Gill Street South! Oh don't worry I got that too, it may take a while as I got an offer letter (with Your Offer booklet) two weeks after my UCAS offer.

i've literally just put NTU as my firm! What course are you doing?
Reply 128
Anyone applied to childhood studies
Reply 129
Original post by Shanbon
i've literally just put NTU as my firm! What course are you doing?

Fashion Communication & Promotion, what about you? Wow, I'm still undecided which one (NTU or leeds) to put as my firm, I'm only allowed one as I already have my AAB grades and on a gap year atm :smile:
Reply 130
Original post by jc20
Fashion Communication & Promotion, what about you? Wow, I'm still undecided which one (NTU or leeds) to put as my firm, I'm only allowed one as I already have my AAB grades and on a gap year atm :smile:

Business Law. Go for NTU:wink: I think I'm going to choose Gill Street South as my number 1 accommodation! :smile:
Reply 131
Original post by Shanbon
Business Law. Go for NTU:wink: I think I'm going to choose Gill Street South as my number 1 accommodation! :smile:

That's so cool, and ha right now it's becoming more likely! Gill Street South does look really nice from what I've seen, can't wait to see it in person though! :smile:
Reply 132
Original post by jc20
That's so cool, and ha right now it's becoming more likely! Gill Street South does look really nice from what I've seen, can't wait to see it in person though! :smile:

I've seen it in person and its nice and modern which was what I wanted! And the bedrooms are better than the other ones I've seen at different universities. Have a look on the ntu website as they've got a good pictures for Gill Street South :smile:
Reply 133
Original post by Shanbon
I've seen it in person and its nice and modern which was what I wanted! And the bedrooms are better than the other ones I've seen at different universities. Have a look on the ntu website as they've got a good pictures for Gill Street South :smile:

Thanks, I will! All this is making me so excited lol :smile:
Reply 134
Original post by jc20
Thanks, I will! All this is making me so excited lol :smile:

I know same! I Just hope I get to live with good people in halls!
Original post by EllaGibbo
Im applying for the two year in company business management course and Ive got an interview next week for it, so nervous!

I had an interview for the same course last week, good luck!
Original post by Anzuzi
Awesome! I didn't expect a lot of people to apply for it, but I guess its more popular than i thought :biggrin:.
Are you thinking of applying for accommodation in Clifton campus?

Think I want to live somewhere near city campus so I get to meet more people/ travel instead of being stuck in one place, what about you? :smile:
Reply 137
Who is planning on staying in Gill Street South?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Got 3 offers today! One from birmingham, lincoln & nottingham trent! So happy:smile:
Reply 139
What are you planning on studying?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending