The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

^dis is like some nobody like lil durk tryna get involved
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by fallen_acorns
Only person who I genuinly expect to be exactly as he was on here, in real life, would be luke... not entierly sure why though

Original post by Lyrical Prodigy

But I certainly agree with you on Luke lol it almost feels like what you see is what you get with him. :h:

i can't decide whether this is a good or bad thing.:dry:

don't mind me, just searching my name, nothing to see here...
Original post by The Assassin
^dis is like some nobody like lil durk tryna get involved

Agree lol Jam is probably worst poster I've seen on any forum ever. Absolute mug.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Tbh when you got IceMackerel(lol you call yourself a fish) and Assassin(only person he can gun down is himself) and lucifer(lol he can't hurt a fly) then there are already 3 worse posters than me.
Lmao says the man named after a breakfast condiment. Has he ever posted anything insightful?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Tbf Jam and I have had decent debates in the past.
Lol Pete it's all just love/bantah.
Original post by Lúcio
i can't decide whether this is a good or bad thing.:dry:

don't mind me, just searching my name, nothing to see here...

It's a good thing dw. :lol:
A-la-la-lah, A-la-la-lah Geordiesssss.

Love you Jose. But love you seeing you squirm even more.
Original post by Eboracum
A-la-la-lah, A-la-la-lah Geordiesssss.

Love you Jose. But love you seeing you squirm even more.

Guy was about to convert to a Chelsea fan praising Mourinho for being such a tactful and quality manager.

Two faced much.
Newcastle a **** club. Hopefully they go into administration and dissolve as a club.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Isometrix
Guy was about to convert to a Chelsea fan praising Mourinho for being such a tactful and quality manager.

Two faced much.

Mourinho is a tactful and quality manager. One defeat doesn't change that. He'll still win the league, and you'll still be celebrating.

And I did say those things yes. :colondollar: I was upset and coming to terms with the decline of my own team. I got use to it now. But there is a big difference between what people say and what people do.
Mourinho is a tactful and quality manager. One defeat doesn't change that. He'll still win the league, and you'll still be celebrating.

And I did say those things yes. :colondollar: I was upset and coming to terms with the decline of my own team. I got use to it now. But there is a big difference between what people say and what people do.

Considering switching clubs because their team wasn't doing well. Something you'd expect from a 10 year old tbh.
Considering switching clubs because their team wasn't doing well. Something you'd expect from a 10 year old tbh.

Can we talk about something else please.

I'm in Nottingham and its ****ing freezing.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by IceJJFish(II)
Can we talk about something else please.

I'm in Nottingham and its ****ing freezing.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Shottingham :wink:

Half the time I was fishing anyway. Don't make it sound like I'm any worse than you. You support Chelsea because of the success and the Russian revolution. Something you'd expect from a 10 year old tbh.
Half the time I was fishing anyway. Don't make it sound like I'm any worse than you. You support Chelsea because of the success and the Russian revolution. Something you'd expect from a 10 year old tbh.

Wow jimmies rustled. Don't lie you were having a breakdown we all saw it.

And I probably was around 10 at the time yeah :yy:
Shottingham :wink:

Something like that yeah :laugh:

Still not as bad as when I've been Hull. Place gives me nightmares.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Wow jimmies rustled. Don't lie you were having a breakdown we all saw it.

And I probably was around 10 at the time yeah :yy:

I write with my emotions and say how I feel. I make no apology.

I was 6 when I started supporting United. And despite it all, it's never wavered. :tongue: Now go back to drowning your sorrows with that Russian vodka.
I write with my emotions and say how I feel. I make no apology.

I was 6 when I started supporting United. And despite it all, it's never wavered. :tongue: Now go back to drowning your sorrows with that Russian vodka.

Guy had a breakdown when United were doing poorly and considered leaving the club for Chelsea. Now they're back in the top 4, says his support never wavered. Top, top fan.

Anyway this is getting petty, I'm probably taking out my frustration on you more than I should be.

Latest