The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Scroll to see replies

I emailed the social science department and they said I would get an email about an offer-holder open day soon apparently.
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Original post by GrahamTheCat
Well done! That's amazing! But you are crazy to study history at degree level! :tongue: I would die, I find it hard enough at A-level!

Haha. Thanks! I find it fascinating and it's something I'm actually good at.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by hywong
May I ask what offer did you get?

AAB. Sorry for the late reply 😊
Reply 943
Got an offer for civil engineering on friday. Does anyone here do civil engineering? I'm curious about the course.
I've got an AAB offer for Geography - most probably will firm it or Birmingham. I loved the uni, but kind of wish it was a campus uni :frown:
Got an invite to an offers open day, anyone else applied for Econ got this? (BEconSC)
Reply 946
Original post by adam harperRB
I have an interview, but i read on other forums that an interview is also an offer? Is that true?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yh i also read that 95% people that get interviews go on to get offers :redface:, ive got an interview for geog btw
Original post by U REEK
Yh i also read that 95% people that get interviews go on to get offers :redface:, ive got an interview for geog btw

I had an interview for Geog and it was so good! It was basically a conversation about either something on your personal statement or your interests. Good luck!
Have an offer for Actuarial Science and Mathematics, conditional offer of 37/45 for IB and 6 in Maths, will probably be my insurance
Reply 949
Original post by drewsalexia
I had an interview for Geog and it was so good! It was basically a conversation about either something on your personal statement or your interests. Good luck!

Thanks! did they ask you any tough questions and and what dress code did most people follow? thanks :tongue:
Original post by U REEK
Thanks! did they ask you any tough questions and and what dress code did most people follow? thanks :tongue:

Not really! And even if they do, they're not really testing you on your knowledge. Just try and find an answer, even if it's wrong! And it was pretty smart, I wore a dress and a blazer and some guys wore suits. But some people wore like leggings and a nice top so anything that you're comgortable in
Congratulations to everyone who have received offers :smile: Have an offer for Ancient History! I've received all my offers now but it's between Birmingham and Manchester for me. Manchester most likely my firm offer, though
Original post by taaaaahira
Congratulations to everyone who have received offers :smile: Have an offer for Ancient History! I've received all my offers now but it's between Birmingham and Manchester for me. Manchester most likely my firm offer, though

Hi there, future course mate!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Coffeetime
Hi there, future course mate!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congratulations! Wooop ancient history all the way

Yessss! Are you waiting to hear back from any other universities?
Original post by wpr
Congratulations! What have you applied for? Will you be firming/ insuring?

Hello!

I have sent my application today for MANCHESTER (Business management)
My IB predicted grades sum up to 37 points without extended essay and TOK essay points.

What do you think are my possibilities? I am an innternational student.

I have also applied to Liverpool, Queen Mary, KCL, and Birmingham.

Hello!

I have sent my application today for KCL (Business management)
My IB predicted grades sum up to 37 points without extended essay and TOK essay points.

I have also applied to Liverpool, Queen Mary, Manchester, and Birmingham.
I've got an offer of ABB for Biomedical Sciences! Anyone else?
Original post by sergiomario
Hello!

I have sent my application today for KCL (Business management)

I have also applied to Liverpool, Queen Mary, Manchester, and Birmingham.

international student, that alone would give you a good advantage because you = £££
Original post by newguy101
international student, that alone would give you a good advantage because you = £££

Not necessarily. I'm international and I got three rejections before my Manchester offer.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending