The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Fantastic. My man Farage was brilliant. That mouthy woman in the corner is just what I call LCD: Lowest Common Denominator. The riff raff in our society. Get an education love.

People are slowly waking up to the fact that it is not racist or extremist to want to radically cut immigration in this country. It's not racist to talk about it, it's simply sensible. The only thing that is extremist is having uncontrolled borders. People who are trying to make the debate either all or nothing are losing. No I want sensible controlled immigration. And the public agree.

Well done Nige! :borat:

Russell Brand, love you, but, I actually think there is an argument for large businesses paying very low, or even next to nothing in corporation tax. I mean why would you charge? Surely they are doing us the UK population a favour by coming here and creating in some cases hundreds of jobs. I want the lowest corporation tax rates in the world.

And on schools, why is the debate only grammar vs. state school. I take a very left wing morally but right wing practically stance on this issue and argue that morally, a private school is worse than a grammar school. It's worse for Child A to get a better education than Child B because he was lucky enough to have his parents pay for it. It would be better if Child A earned a better education (at a grammar school) by getting good grades. Of course in an ideal society you'd just have state schools, but as this isn't an ideal society, you need grammar schools to counteract private schools. Let those with the best work ethic get an education to rival those whose parents have a lot of money.

Sorry, that's enough Politics from me. :colondollar:
Personally thought the Labour MP looked good for her age tonight. That's about as much as I got out of the programme, nothing new here...
Original post by Fideo
tsr meet up at question time?

It's on too late for you, you have school the next day

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Eboracum
People are slowly waking up to the fact that it is not racist or extremist to want to radically cut immigration in this country. It's not racist to talk about it, it's simply sensible.

No pal it is racist and Farage is a racist because he wants immigration control. It doesn't matter that he is also talking about white immigrants he is just one big fat racist.

Racist ****.
Original post by Wilfred Little
No pal it is racist and Farage is a racist because he wants immigration control. It doesn't matter that he is also talking about white immigrants he is just one big fat racist.

Racist ****.

:lol:

Racist ****.

Good Man Wilf, good man. :cool:

Original post by Tom_Ford
Personally thought the Labour MP looked good for her age tonight. That's about as much as I got out of the programme, nothing new here...

Interesting. I thought the journalist in red looked a bit like a horse. Not saying she wasn't good looking for her age, but she had horse features.
Reply 8886

Racist ****.

So every major party is racist?
Reply 8887
Original post by IceJJFish(II)

Posted from TSR Mobile

rekt
Original post by Fideo
So every major party is racist?

He's being sarcastic, Pls go back to school

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8889
He's being sarcastic, Pls go back to school

Posted from TSR Mobile

lol @ me
Original post by WeOnlyLiveOnce
The process is signing up and then they'd call you. You have to say what topics you'd want to discuss and have 2 questions prepared beforehand. Sounds like a pretty basic application tbh.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah nevermind then. So you'd actually have to speak up in case your question was read out -_- Then again, nothing wrong with my tv I'll stay put :tongue: You should seriously consider going though, as should Ebo.

Original post by Fideo
tsr meet up at question time?

Lmao

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lmao
Farage's face when Brand got rekt tho. Priceless.
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
Farage's face when Brand got rekt tho. Priceless.

Priceless in an ugly way amirite

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Eboracum
Good Man Wilf, good man. :cool:

Interesting. I thought the journalist in red looked a bit like a horse. Not saying she wasn't good looking for her age, but she had horse features.

Oh no, I thought she looked horrible (the journo in red) and wanted her to shut up because she was chatting a lot of balls. Other than that, it's also unfortunate that the Conservative lady (Mordaunt) was also not a good speaker or even answered the questions she was asked.

Labour MP was at Oxford on scholarship, explains why she spoke the most convincingly tbh, I got bored of the umming and ahhing of Mordaunt.
Original post by Tom_Ford
Oh no, I thought she looked horrible (the journo in red) and wanted her to shut up because she was chatting a lot of balls. Other than that, it's also unfortunate that the Conservative lady (Mordaunt) was also not a good speaker or even answered the questions she was asked.

Labour MP was at Oxford on scholarship, explains why she spoke the most convincingly tbh, I got bored of the umming and ahhing of Mordaunt.

Personally I disliked both the Labour and Conservative MPs tonight. I didn't like the feminist tones of the Labour MP. The Tory lady was as dull as dishwater however. Really I'd have rather of seen an hour of Nige and Russell.

As for Harriet Harman at PMQs this week. Every question was about feminism. Personally I support proper feminism, but was has evolved since is just utter nonsense.

Such a tune. Didn't realise they have so many unreleased non album songs.
Reply 8898
You guys ****ing ruined question time for me. This **** is everything to me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8899
Brand is a complete prick. Farage over brand the asswipe.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest