The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham Trent applicants 2015!!!

Scroll to see replies

got an offer a few weeks ago for business management and accounting and finance 😀 what accommodation do you lot thinks the best?
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 221
Original post by Danielle_0195
got an offer a few weeks ago for business management and accounting and finance 😀 what accommodation do you lot thinks the best?

I like Gill Street South and Byron!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm planning to stay at Gill street south apparently there's been loads of problems with Byron

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 223
Original post by Anjali22
I'm planning to stay at Gill street south apparently there's been loads of problems with Byron

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I've heard that too! But Gill Street South is my number 1 option

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah I really did want to stay at Byron but then I realise it was exactly the same as Gill street South and 2 mins away from the law school aswell so Gill is my main option, what are u studying?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 225
Yeah I really did want to stay at Byron but then I realise it was exactly the same as Gill street South and 2 mins away from the law school aswell so Gill is my main option, what are u studying?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah exactly can get to stay in bed that little bit longer! I'm studying Business Law

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah haha, that two minutes of sleep will be bliss when we get into uni! Hopefully I see you around then because I'll be doing Law with Criminology!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 227
Yeah haha, that two minutes of sleep will be bliss when we get into uni! Hopefully I see you around then because I'll be doing Law with Criminology!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Are you going to any of the applicant open days?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah on the 21st! Going to stay in Nottingham for the weekend too, have a night out too, you planning to go?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I went and saw gill street on the open day looked really nice! oooooh, what are the problems?
Apparently in 2013 there was flooding in a few students rooms because the rushed Byron residence to meet the deadline for the new students

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 231
Yeah on the 21st! Going to stay in Nottingham for the weekend too, have a night out too, you planning to go?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am yeah, but going to try and get it off of work! Are you doing the Friday to Saturday or Saturday to Sunday?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've applied and got a conditional for Psychology and Criminology :smile:
Congrats and I'm doing the Friday to Sunday do I'm staying the whole weekend

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 234
Anyone know if there's FB page for NTU applicants/freshers 2015-16? I can't seem to find any
Original post by jc20
Anyone know if there's FB page for NTU applicants/freshers 2015-16? I can't seem to find any

There probably won't be one until nearer the time like the start of the summer holidays
Reply 236
Original post by Ronhaar
There probably won't be one until nearer the time like the start of the summer holidays

Ah yeah that makes sense, thanks :smile: I was wondering as i got an email about course fb groups but not the general uni.
Original post by TheFinalFlare
I've applied for Psychology and got an offer from them today (300 points)! Really happy as NTU is one of the unis which I really wanted to get an offer from as its one of my favourites, especially since its the only one out of my choices to include a placement year :biggrin: Not sure if its going to be my first choice but its seeming very likely aha.

I've got an offer to do Psychology too! It's definitely my first choice:smile:
Hey, is anyone going to the 21st Feb open day that has got an offer for Psychology? :smile: x
Any for sports coaching?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending