Scroll to see replies

Only need BBB for the dietician course, so minimum entry is 3 B grades
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by RavenclawPolly
ABB :smile:

I haven't heard from Nottingham yet. I'm really hoping to get an offer off them. So did you get a conditional? If I get an offer off nottingham it would definitely be my firm. How about you? We could be on the same course almost haha
Original post by Leanne1455
I haven't heard from Nottingham yet. I'm really hoping to get an offer off them. So did you get a conditional? If I get an offer off nottingham it would definitely be my firm. How about you? We could be on the same course almost haha

Haha :smile: yeah I got a conditional and Nottingham will be my firm and Sheffield is my insurance because they want BBB. When did you apply? I applied quite early :smile:
Got an unconditional for Pharmacy, think I'm going to firm it :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha :smile: yeah I got a conditional and Nottingham will be my firm and Sheffield is my insurance because they want BBB. When did you apply? I applied quite early :smile:

I only sent my UCAS off around a month ago so I'm not too worried yet. Cool maybe know someone already. Do you love far from Notts or?
I only sent my UCAS off around a month ago so I'm not too worried yet. Cool maybe know someone already. Do you love far from Notts or?

Just got a conditional offer for German and French with translation. ABB. Deffo my firm!!
Reply 686
I just got an offer for American and Canadian Literature, History & Culture with a year abroad has anybody else applied for this course?
Can't decide between UEA or Nottingham...
Original post by Blodyn
I just got an offer for American and Canadian Literature, History & Culture with a year abroad has anybody else applied for this course?
Can't decide between UEA or Nottingham...

Nottingham is miles better, seen as a prime alternative to Oxbridge according to the Times. A World top 75 university according to QS. And a stunning campus. Nottingham is also one of the most targeted universities by graduate employers, coming top in 2013/14. A lot of students come to Nottingham instead of Warwick or Imperial College because of the campus.

(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 688
Are nottingham likely to send out offers during the holiday? I only ask because I know kings won't resume until the 5th of Jan
For anyone who has applied for a languages degree 😃

Posted from TSR Mobile
For everybody in the forum:
:merry:
.. and may all your dreams come true
Will we not be receiving any decisions during these holidays?
Just got a conditional offer for German and French with translation. ABB. Deffo my firm!!

Yay well done!!! :biggrin: Yeah I live in Manchester so its just over an hour and a half so not too bad, how about you? :smile:
Yay well done!!! :biggrin: Yeah I live in Manchester so its just over an hour and a half so not too bad, how about you? :smile:

I live in Birmingham so only about an hour away. Want to exchange emails?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Any IB students who applied/applying to nottingham?
Anyone who has applied for the MS Marketing course at Nottingham?

I submitted my application quite some time back and I haven't yet heard from them... just wanted to know how long it typically takes and whether I should be worried or not :-/
Has anyone heard for Economics?Still waiting.Applied 2 weeks ago!
Reply 698
Original post by shouldBstudying
Any IB students who applied/applying to nottingham?

I am an IB Student myself.

Applied to Nottingham and got a conditional offer for Computer Science (G400) a few days ago!
Same. Defo firm.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending