The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I think I've lost weight; I drink nowhere near as much alcohol at home.
Yes :frown:

Mainly the mince pies, cream, puddings and chocolates :hmmm:
Enough to last me through a couple of months, certainly.
Original post by The_Internet
Yeah... And lol I have no missus :tongue:

And yeah... not gonna do that to my uncle :biggrin:

:lol:

its not funny but amused me so

Original post by cupcakes87

its not funny but amused me so

Lol why so?
I gained 2 pounds :/.

Spoiler

(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 26
I hope so, lost a stone during my first term of uni so I need to put on a bit to get back to my normal weight :smile:
Original post by Flauta
I hope so, lost a stone during my first term of uni so I need to put on a bit to get back to my normal weight :smile:

A stone in one term! What course are you doing? :tongue:
I think I've gained a bit of weight which is inevitable during this month. However, I do work out in the gym 3x a week
so my weight is kept fixed.

The winter, notably December is the best month for gym gains as nobody goes gym so its empty for you to go through your entire
exercises for the day rather quickly. :biggrin:
I feel like I've eaten so much chocolate over the last few days & I've noticed a bit of extra weight on my thighs. Hopefully its not too obvious & I can get them toned again in the new year.
Reply 30
Original post by tammie94
A stone in one term! What course are you doing? :tongue:

Maths :cool: I didn't mean to lose that much, was ill a few times and got way more active
Up 5lbs

I relaxed a bit this Christmas and had what I wanted, whenever I wanted knowing that I will lose it later
Original post by Changing Skies
I swear I'm always the same weight no matter how much I eat, or what I eat :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Im jealous of your superior genetics :frown:
Original post by upagumtree
Up 5lbs

I relaxed a bit this Christmas and had what I wanted, whenever I wanted knowing that I will lose it later

Over what period of time did you put that on?
Depends, weight has gone north, but that could just be water weight.
lol how do people gain weight so easily? If you gain weight from eating badly after 1 day then you must have a really bad metabolism.

Before Xmas I was 122lb and the day after I was 125lb... but it was before that time of the month where I gain around 5lbs.
Still weigh 70 kg.
It still being a healthy weight of a guy of my height 6ft 1
Ooooooooo you've reminded me, I haven't weighed myself in ages. I'm pretty sure i've put a bit of weight on, but not so much because of Christmas. I don't mind though, I think some of it has gone to my boobs :awesome: :borat:
Not weight as such but the increase of blood sugar levels, blood pressure and visceral fat is reducing my sleep quality and worsening my anxiety so I am going today but my parents see this ay symptomatic of an ED so then I binge from.guilt and don't sleep anyway or deliberately deprive myself of sleep by going on the Internet at bedtime which also spikes all of the above. Been in this cycle for 3 years now :/

Latest