The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Tom_Ford
Life is pretty ****ing sweet tbh.

Why?

How you spending new years then?
Original post by jam277
How you spending new years then?

At home, sitting in front of my computer screen. Typing nonsensical garble on an anonymous forum to anonymous screen names.

Other than that, critically reflective and confident. I am where I want to be.
Original post by Tom_Ford
At home, sitting in front of my computer screen. Typing nonsensical garble on an anonymous forum to anonymous screen names.

Other than that, critically reflective and confident. I am where I want to be.

Good news on the job front mate? Or in your personal life?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Isometrix
Good news on the job front mate?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Re EY, did not get caught out on any questions so now it's more a case of whether they like me or not as a person. Good cop, bad cop thing.

Ah seen edit: yeah personal life in a sense, I am in a good place right now. Achieved all of what I wanted to set out to do at 16. Happy to have not settled (God forbid!) either, I am on the up. At this point of my life it is all about chasing the prestigious achievements. I also envisage being a bachelor until well into my 40's. I am a very independent person really.
(edited 9 years ago)

Good tune, liked this Jay Z man he's too lazy nowadays.
Jay-Z is the Backstreet Boy of Hip-Hop.
Original post by Wilfred Little
Jay-Z is the Backstreet Boy of Hip-Hop.

What you mean here?

I mean the guys been **** for years but don't take a genius to find that one out.
Original post by jam277
What you mean here?

I mean the guys been **** for years but don't take a genius to find that one out.

All of his music, it's pop music bruh. Safe music that white parents feel OK to put in their brats stockings for Christmas. Never been a trendsetter (musically).
Here comes Wilfred with his hipster rap music :tongue:

MDTBF GOAT hip hop album of this century

Posted from TSR Mobile
Happy New Year everyone

Posted from TSR Mobile
Not New Year where I am for another 5 hours. Delighted to still be in a World Cup year.
Original post by The Shed End
Not New Year where I am for another 5 hours. Delighted to still be in a World Cup year.

You from Murica?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm probably the only one who thinks New Years is overrated

Posted from TSR Mobile

Iso dear, how are you doing this mighty fine time of night?
New Years is but that's because of where I currently live.

That's rubbish. Outkast are by far my favourite Hip-Hop act above all the lesser known rappers and artists. Check the avatar and location. You can't say Outkast are not pop or aren't mainstream.
Reply 9755

MMLP GOAT hip hop album of this century

Posted from TSR Mobile

fixed
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
Iso dear, how are you doing this mighty fine time of night?

Splendid dear :h: just saw the fireworks in Newcastle riverside. Think Sydney but smaller and shorter :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Wilfred Little
That's rubbish. Outkast are by far my favourite Hip-Hop act above all the lesser known rappers and artists. Check the avatar and location. You can't say Outkast are not pop or aren't mainstream.

I'm just teasing man, following the chat we had that time with SUG on plug. Tbf Andre 3000 is probably amongst the best of all time. Quite underrated.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Splendid dear :h: just saw the fireworks in Newcastle riverside. Think Sydney but smaller and shorter :colondollar:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Phew you're responding to me lol :h:

Aww that sounds lovely hun, did you go with a couple of mates? Was there live music? :smile:
My neighbours have to be the best! They're all mad lol, absolutely wonderful firework display right outside! They're still outside dancing into the night...
Reply 9759
Stillmatic>MMLP.

Latest