The Student Room Group

A Levels???!!!

can i just ask how i am meant to revise for a levels ??
anyone who got any revision tips would be help??
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get more responses. :redface: Hopefully someone will be able to get back to you :h:
Reply 2
Original post by HToo
can i just ask how i am meant to revise for a levels ??
anyone who got any revision tips would be help??

You'd probably have better luck if you said AS/A2 and what subjects specifically.
Reply 3
Original post by em.d_4
You'd probably have better luck if you said AS/A2 and what subjects specifically.

ok, sorry....im doing AS and bio, chem, socio and geo
Reply 4
i am doing biology nd chem and geog and i make notes using cgp its the best method 4 me
Reply 5
Original post by HToo
ok, sorry....im doing AS and bio, chem, socio and geo

Right well i did all of those except sociology. For bio and chem i used to go through the text book making notes about every section as i went then do past papers like mad.
Geog i did mind maps especially with case studies and a couple practice essays but i never found those exams hard at all so i kept that revision pretty low key.
Reply 6
I also do biology and geography

For biology I make notes, and use revision cards so that I can learn the content, but the key to doing well is learning the exam technique. So I would recommend that you do lots of past papers, and look at the mark schemes. Also know how to respond to specific command words such as 'describe' and 'explain'.

For geography, I repeatedly make notes because I find it the best way to learn all the info, especially case studies. Also know the exam technique and how to respond to the command words in the question, as this could be the difference between you answering the question correctly or not.

Hope this helps :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest