The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Fantasy Football League 2014/15

Scroll to see replies

Does Debuchy's injury mean Chambers will now start? Or is it going to be Gibbs?
Original post by RedDevil014
Does Debuchy's injury mean Chambers will now start? Or is it going to be Gibbs?

Gibbs isn't a right back, it'll be Chambers or Bellerin.
67 points then, good GW. Sanchez getting me great points, my strikers all scoring.
James Ward Prowse might be a good shout as 5th mid, 4.8m and has 6 assists despite being injured for half the season.
Only had 10 player this week (with Cahill, Chambers, Sterling, Taylor all rested or injured). Still managed to pick up 76 points which is pretty good.
Played my wildcard since my defence was way too overpriced and gk plus I needed Aguero and now I have so much spare cash and no idea wtf to do with it :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sr90
James Ward Prowse might be a good shout as 5th mid, 4.8m and has 6 assists despite being injured for half the season.

Is he a regular tho?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by qwerty_mad
Is he a regular tho?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have no idea, that's why i'm hesistant.

5th defender is really hard to find at the moment. Have 5.2 to spend and there isn't anyone for that price who I like the look of :colonhash:
Took Austin and Berahino out for Ings and Kane for an 8 point hit. Bit of an error but could so easily have been so much worse...
Original post by scriggy
Took Austin and Berahino out for Ings and Kane for an 8 point hit. Bit of an error but could so easily have been so much worse...

Why on would you take Austin out for Ings? Austin is better and is QPRs only real goalscorer

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Undisclosed 15
Why on would you take Austin out for Ings? Austin is better and is QPRs only real goalscorer

Posted from TSR Mobile

Money for Aguero, Austin had a couple of quiet weeks at home, QPR are terrible away, Ings upcoming fixtures are much better etc.

In hindsight it was a reckless move but the logic was there.
Original post by Undisclosed 15

Posted from TSR Mobile

QPR's next 6 home games: Manchester United, Southampton, Tottenham, Arsenal, Everton, Chelsea
Original post by sr90
QPR's next 6 home games: Manchester United, Southampton, Tottenham, Arsenal, Everton, Chelsea

Yeah, they're screwed :tongue:

I'm thinking Aguero, Costa and Kane as a front line is pretty damn solid.

Costa out for Sturridge when he returns.
I'll still have Chelsea presence in midfield so I don't think I'll miss out too much.
Original post by sr90

His set piece delivery is incredible. He's most likely in my WC team. Assist magnet.

Took my captaincy off Sanchez last minute. That's just bad luck. Oh well, at least I have him.
75pts :biggrin:

Dead happy with that...

Started today on 20, lowest points on the first page of the league.. and hopefully ended up with a reasonable score :biggrin:

Betrand and pelle did ok for me..

My united pair of rooney + de gea were terrible..

And then the lord sanchez came in and saved the day!
56 points for me. Could have had more if I hadn't put Clyne on the bench.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by scriggy
Money for Aguero, Austin had a couple of quiet weeks at home, QPR are terrible away, Ings upcoming fixtures are much better etc.

In hindsight it was a reckless move but the logic was there.

True but I would rather bring in Berahino

Posted from TSR Mobile
Think it is time to bring in Kane finally.

Current front line is: Costa/Austin/Rooney

Getting rid of Costa for Kane and Rooney for Aguero means I will be able to change Fab to Hazard with 3.3m itb for changes elsewhere. Sound reasonable?
happy with this week.. went up one place in the end, thanks to sanchez.

Need to decide when to wildcard now..
Original post by fallen_acorns
75pts :biggrin:

Dead happy with that...

Started today on 20, lowest points on the first page of the league.. and hopefully ended up with a reasonable score :biggrin:

Betrand and pelle did ok for me..

My united pair of rooney + de gea were terrible..

And then the lord sanchez came in and saved the day!

pffft, 77 points mate :wink:
didn't even have sanchez captain :cool:

still in the cup, climbing up on the TSR league, won my H2H - things looking pretty good!

sacrificed fabregas and berahino for aguero and a sub midfielder
i still have hazard and costa so i don't think it'll cost me too much from a chelsea perspective.
although i'll probably take a risk and swap the latter for sturridge when my boy returns.

Quick Reply

Latest