The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL offer holders 2015 thread

Scroll to see replies

anyone got econ and are intending on firming??
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
got an offer for. UCL in November for maths. A*A*A

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by physicsmaths
got an offer for. UCL in November for maths. A*A*A

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha not like you need it :wink: congrats anyway!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 423
im french/british but i live in hk (: im not sure yet, i like all the unis ive applied to.. especially warwick and UCL. i received the letter 3 days ago and it was send on the 14th of dec.
Original post by SarahLund
oh that's a shame, where are you from? Do you think you'll make UCL your firm too? :smile:

I haven't had an invitation but I'm still waiting for the actual letter to arrive in the post. Hopefully it arrives in the next couple of days..
Original post by srdesg
im french/british but i live in hk (: im not sure yet, i like all the unis ive applied to.. especially warwick and UCL. i received the letter 3 days ago and it was send on the 14th of dec.

oh that must be pretty cool :biggrin: I really like UCL and Edinburgh (if I get an offer from there!) I should receive mine soon because I live in London but the post can be a bit slow around here :s-smilie:
Any UCL Chemistry offer holders?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by aersh8
Haha not like you need it :wink: congrats anyway!

Posted from TSR Mobile

lol. How did it go for you?? .. Good news ??
Reply 427
Original post by CallMeJay
Any UCL Chemistry offer holders?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Me!

Posted from TSR Mobile
lol. How did it go for you?? .. Good news ??

Still waiting :frown: apparently they "didn't have time to send the email today"

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by aersh8
Still waiting :frown: apparently they "didn't have time to send the email today"

Posted from TSR Mobile

damn, dw im sure you will get in with your stats. they dont reject people lile you bro.

Posted from TSR Mobile
damn, dw im sure you will get in with your stats. they dont reject people lile you bro.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I really hope so, thanks man :smile: it's just that after my brother got rejected from Oxford I really don't see how I could get in...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by aersh8
I really hope so, thanks man :smile: it's just that after my brother got rejected from Oxford I really don't see how I could get in...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Cam see your UMS......... Even if u dont get in to ur first college you will prob be fished from the pool

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 432
Original post by AlfieH
I got an offer a few days ago for History at the SSEES.. basically European, mainly Eastern, and Russian History.

Well done y'all.

I applied for for this course too! Haven't heard back though yet, what grades they ask for?
Reply 433
Original post by chiara97
I' m a French student and I got an offer for economics last week! I applied on the 5th of november so don't worry, your offer will come very soon! Are you doing Es or S?

It's great ! I'm doing S. Let's hope ! Did your status on portico change before to receive the offer
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 434
Original post by samu16
Hi, I am a French student with a 19,4/20 predicted grade (the equivalent of an A*A*A* I guess). I applied for the mathematics with economics course on the 10th of December but haven't heard from UCL yet. Did anyone get an offer for this course, or even for a straight mathematics degree? I'm getting nervous

I'm an international student and I applied for maths with econ on the 14th of October. I still haven't heard back either.
Original post by samu16
It's great ! I'm doing S. Let's hope ! Did your status on portico change before to receive the offer

No it changed like 2 days after! what is your prediction in maths?
Reply 436
yeah mine was sent just before the "christmas period"so post was a bit slower.

i'm probably going to firm either Warwick or UCL and edinburgh ( if i get in too :P) as my safety :smile:

Original post by SarahLund
oh that must be pretty cool :biggrin: I really like UCL and Edinburgh (if I get an offer from there!) I should receive mine soon because I live in London but the post can be a bit slow around here :s-smilie:
Original post by srdesg
yeah mine was sent just before the "christmas period"so post was a bit slower.

i'm probably going to firm either Warwick or UCL and edinburgh ( if i get in too :P) as my safety :smile:

Have you got an offer from warwick? I m still waiting :frown:

What was your offer and are you making it your firm choice?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 439
yeah i got language culture and communication offer in november :smile:dw lots of my friends are also waiting for warwick
Original post by chiara97
Have you got an offer from warwick? I m still waiting :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending