The Student Room Group

Longest you have ever slept for?

remember once going to bed at 5.30pm and waking up at 6am so 12 and a half hours.

Scroll to see replies

Went to bed at 12am, woke up at 6pm.
Was still tired.
Reply 2
I once got a migraine, and because of it I slept for about 16 hours.
Was ill a few years back and slept for just over 24 hours, the weird thing is that my grandma says that I got up and went down stairs in a complete daze look in the living room, then went straight back to bed. Don't remeber that ever happening.
only about 11-12 hours, I just can't sleep for longer than that :frown:
Reply 5
Probably about 13 hours. I woke up and was ridiculously out of it though.
probs like 15 hours
Reply 7
Got home from school at about 5pm, wanted to have a quick "nap" because it was my 17th birthday. Didn't wake up until 10am the next day and my family ate 'their portion' of my birthday cake. So like 15 hours and slept through my birthday...

>.>
Reply 8
9pm to 6pm next day. After coming from a summer camp.
About 30 hours. Had been up for about the same previously.
Reply 10
20 something hours when I was younger (about 5 years old), I was very ill and had a high fever

Posted from TSR Mobile
About q1
11 hours maximum, this is when i slept straight no waking up, probably one of the best sleeps.
Probably around 20 hours, when I've been ill or up for days with very little sleep.
10 hours. Woke up with a bloodshot eye. :frown: Mind you, I was ill.
The longer you sleep the more tired you become so I'm usually weak after my usual 14 hour sleep sessions. Only hunger persuades me to stand up.
i always sleep around 12 hours on the weekend
12 hours is the most I've ever slept

Posted from TSR Mobile
I managed about 16 hours once, but that was after I hadn't slept for a good couple of days so I don't feel so bad about it. :tongue:
Longest when I've been ill is around 20 hours. Not being ill, around 16 hours.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest