The Student Room Group

Looks wise what would you honestly rate yourself out of 10?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 240
Original post by Foo.mp3
Busted :sad:

I don't think I could ever be anonymous online again - so much content out there now, all of it linked to various things that reveal my identity, and my style is quite 'unique' shall we say, so I couldn't hide my identity if I tried. Come at me bro :colonhash:

I have actually been threatened in the past, on another forum, and also by slutwalk movement activists on Facebook, who have revealed/shared my identity/personal info. It phases me not, it's usually just sad/imbittered narky women who wouldn't dare attack me and I'm very philosophical about things that may or may not happen to me - believe strongly in free speech, and shall never be gagged :horse:

I don’t know, I find the opposite everyone in denial about being insecure, trying to be the picture of strength and stability, and yet virtually everyone has their insecurities. Indeed, this is no doubt a factor in the high, and growing, number of young males facing serious psychological difficulties

It’s possible you have relatively lax standards. 10/10 means perfection to most men, and many of us wouldn’t award it to more than a handful of girls in the world!

Why do you care so much about me posting a picture? What will that result in? How is it going to affect your life?

See- youve been threatened and apparently abused online, and yet youre convincing me its ok to post a picture of myself online and nothing will happen? Ok sure.

Nah I disagree with you about self-confidence being more romanticised than insecurity. Look at popular songs like 'What makes you beautiful' by 1d- theyre basically saying the fact that she doesnt know shes beautiful is what makes her beautiful, which is just wrong.
Also, if a girl compliments herself or is confident about her appearance, people scoff and say things like 'youre not pretty get over yourself' or 'wow youre so vain', but if shes really insecure everyones like 'awww thats so cute' and 'darling its ok you're beautiful'. As Im not a guy, I cannot say whether it is the opposite for guys or not. But (espec. as I go to an all-girls school) I can see that being insecure is valued more than being confident in a girl

Idk maybe I do have lax standards :tongue: but I still stick by what I said. I get compliments a lot, people stare on the street and I like the way I look.
(edited 9 years ago)
i feel like i'm bathing in cringe
Reply 242
Original post by Foo.mp3

Congrats. Just don’t be yet another girl who allows that to interfere with her achieving her true potential :horse: (seen it happen too many times)

What do you mean by 'true potential'?
Who's scale are we using.

Because my 6 is like other people's 8/9.

2 is unlucky...

4 is average.

6 is decent.

8 is hot.

10 is like... Can't cope.

So on my scale, a 6 maybe.
3/10 with makeup+hair etc 4-5/10

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by L'Evil Fish

2 is unlucky...

4 is average.

6 is decent.

8 is hot.

Wouldn't it be 5? :wink:
Original post by Artimus
Wouldn't it be 5? :wink:

It should be but not for me :colone:

It's skewed
Original post by L'Evil Fish

2 is unlucky...

4 is average.

6 is decent.

8 is hot.

I wonder what your 10 is for other people...
Original post by binarythoughts

I don't think it matters because there is no such thing as a 10, everyone has a flaw

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by CallMeJay
I don't think it matters because there is no such thing as a 10, everyone has a flaw

Posted from TSR Mobile

That "flaw" could be perceived as perfect for someone
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder :tongue:
That "flaw" could be perceived as perfect for someone
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder :tongue:

...and vice versa

Posted from TSR Mobile
6/10 would anyone rate me maybe :tongue: x
5/10
Original post by Kangie
5/10

Your more of an 8/10 x

My 10 for others is 10 for everyone else.

But other people's 10s I'm like hmm 8 maybe
Original post by Astorath97
Your more of an 8/10 x

You've got impressive game, teach me!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by CallMeJay
You've got impressive game, teach me!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha what do you mean mate ?
Original post by Foo.mp3
Perhaps it would be more interesting/enlightening, to turn that question round and ask yourself.. :beard:

Spoiler

We have a philosopher in the house methinks....:holmes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 258
Original post by Foo.mp3
Perhaps it would be more interesting/enlightening, to turn that question round and ask yourself.. :beard:

Spoiler

Wow youre so deep :beard:

I assumed you were talking about career choice and intelligence, but then I thought how would my appearance affect my intelligence, the career path I choose or how hard I work?
If you mean how I treat others, again my appearance shouldn't affect it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending