The Student Room Group

Rate this asian guy

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Zenarthra
Indeed, excitement at its finest.
I am due to start university this September, i have an unconditional offer from Warwick for Computer Science atm.
Where did you study and what did you study? Looking for a job now?

Nice, a few people I know havw gone down that route and have become IT Systems Support Analysts (huge money :wink: )

I'm working as a Recruitment consultant for graduate and sales director / development roles at the moment, not the best of jobs but it's a good wage especially if you're good at what you do!

It actually brings a tear to my eye all these nostalgic moments of growing up as a boy in the 90's, Early 00's they were the best moments for kids. Loved waking up really early on a Saturday morning to watch CITV and finding out what cartoons were on :biggrin:.
No/10
Reply 22
Original post by Serpentine111
Maybe a 3 or a 3.5

Does your scale go from subjectively unattractive but objectively attractive to objectively and subjectively attractive?
Reply 23
Original post by Stefano93
Nice, a few people I know havw gone down that route and have become IT Systems Support Analysts (huge money :wink: )

I'm working as a Recruitment consultant for graduate and sales director / development roles at the moment, not the best of jobs but it's a good wage especially if you're good at what you do!

It actually brings a tear to my eye all these nostalgic moments of growing up as a boy in the 90's, Early 00's they were the best moments for kids. Loved waking up really early on a Saturday morning to watch CITV and finding out what cartoons were on :biggrin:.

Sometimes its not always about the money, as long as you enjoy what you do, you will excel in that field rest assured.
Although your job may not be a high paying job, but im very sure you will learn alot while you're there.
Wow not bad, ISA. My goal in life is to work for myself though. I dont like working for other people and for that i must prepare myself. 8)
YEAH me too man, i used to love watching Spongebob, my parents are aliens, courage the cowardly dog, ed ed and eddy... aww i feel like crying man. :frown:((((((
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 24
Original post by SophiaLDN
No/10

Guessing you don't find Asians attractive.
Original post by ioclops
Does your scale go from subjectively unattractive but objectively attractive to objectively and subjectively attractive?

It goes from 0 (ugliness that is enough to make your eyes bleed) to 4.5 (below average) then a 5 is a solid average. Anything above 5 is above average looking with 7 and above considered good looking.
Reply 27
Original post by SerLorasTyrell

My honest rating would be at least a 5.
How dude?
Whats wrong with his face?
Original post by Zenarthra
Guessing you don't find Asians attractive.

Not particularly, although I've found a few attractive before. E.g I like Miyavi.

This guy however, definitely no.
Reply 29
easy -5/10
Reply 30
Original post by SophiaLDN
Not particularly, although I've found a few attractive before. E.g I like Miyavi.

This guy however, definitely no.

Miyavi is very exotic looking.
But have you seen this guys videos on youtube?
I've seen him before, but I can't put my finger on it. Its probably someone my cousin showed to me once

Posted from TSR Mobile
3-4

Quick Reply

Latest